Fully furnished down to the flatware. All you need is your suitcase. Spacious, quiet, and convenient, this luxury townhome is located in a beautifully manicured Santa Barbara style village in North Mesa with easy access to the 202, 101, ASU, Tempe and Scottsdale. Beat the costs of long term stays in this charming home-away-from-home.
ergo flooring. New granite kitchen counter tops. Designer paint. Ultra clean and in immaculate condition. Non-smoking. No pets.
Vaulted ceilings, expansive windows and 1200 sq. ft. floor plan gives this 2-story town home plenty of comfortable living space. Second story is loft style with large balcony overlooking the first floor. Only one wall is shared with an adjacent unit in this small, quiet community. There is a private patio off the living room, and the unit has a private entrance. Attached one-car garage, and laundry room with washer/dryer just off the kitchen. There is plenty of storage. There are two large pools, and 2 large jacuzzis just steps from the front door. Non-smoking, no pets.
* 2BR, 2 bath + Den, 2-story 1200 Sq ft Townhome.
* High-speed Wireless Internet and DVD player, Roku w/Amazon, Netflix, HBO Now
* Sleeps 4 comfortably.
* Comfy King bed in the Master and Comfy Queen bed in the 2nd floor bedroom
* Dining room table seats 6 comfortably.
* Neutral sectional sofa in the living room.
* Vaulted ceilings and second floor balcony.
* Bright and modern throughout with cathedral window areas.
* Master suite has large dressing area with custom vanity, marble counter top, travertine marble tile, and walk-in closet.
* 2 fantastic heated pools with tropical landscaping, large jacuzzis, and beautiful pergolas.
* Private Patio 10' x 13' with electric grill.
* Completely furnished, modern, neutral down to bed linens and flatware.
* Complete laundry facilities.
* Fully functional kitchen with cookware, blender, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, etc.
* Major crossroads are Brown and Center Street - within walking distance of the Oakland A''s Spring Training and practice fields.
* 15 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport
* 15 minutes from Old Towne Scottsdale
* 10 min from ASU/ Sun Devil Stadium, & Tempe Town Lake
* Minutes from Downtown Mesa dining and boutiques, Mesa Riverview, New Cubs Stadium, Tempe Marketplace, and the Mesa Arts Center
* Something for everyone within minutes: Shopping, dining, spas, golfing, tennis, parks, and hiking abound.