Blissful beach days and the bright lights of the big city await at this Highlands vacation rental house. You'll be within walking distance of the beach and have easy access to public transportation that will take you into the heart of New York City. The 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home has a deck, private yard and hot tub to host 8 guests within minutes of Sandy Hook Beach and Sea Bright Beach. No matter how you spend your time here, this house lets you do it all with ease!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Feel relaxation wash over you the moment you arrive at this 1,600-square-foot beach paradise. High ceilings, crown molding and recessed lighting throughout this energy-efficient home create an inviting space to enjoy your time together.
The living room hosts an L-shaped sectional couch and a flat-screen cable TV with Roku, perfect for having a movie marathon. Furnished with comfortable seating and overlooking the tree-lined neighborhood, the front deck also makes an ideal space to unwind.
Head into the fully equipped gourmet kitchen to prepare a picnic lunch for your day at Sandy Hook Beach. Pick up some fresh seafood on your way home to cook out on the new gas grill before dining together around the 8-person dining table.
Once everyone's stuffed, venture into the backyard to unwind on the patio in the new chaise lounge chairs. If you're not quite ready for bed, take a dip in the private hot tub, where all of your worries will melt away.
As your eyes grow heavy, retreat indoors to one of the bedrooms, where you'll find comfortable bedding and a blissful night's sleep in your beach home.
This home is ideally located in a peaceful neighborhood setting within walking distance of the shore. True to its name, Sandy Hook Beach offers 7 miles of spectacular ocean and bay beaches perfect for fishing, swimming, and lounging on the sand.
Gunnison Beach and Sea Bright Beach both rest within 6 miles so you can easily spend your days at the shore. Book a fishing charter with a local guide, go for a sunset cruise, or set sail through New Jersey Sailing Center.
Numerous local seafood sellers, cafes, bars, food trucks, marinas, ice cream shops, convenience stores, and eateries sit within walking distance of the house. Enjoy dinner with a view at Inlet Cafe, Bahrs Landing, Moby's Lobster Deck, Proving Ground Waterside Pub & Grill, and Off The Hook Restaurant and Bar.
You can also take a step into the past with a visit to the historic Sandy Hook Lighthouse and Fort Hancock 6 miles from the house. Hop on a Seastreak Ferry and be on Wall Street, Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket with ease.
Local travel will be a breeze when you rent a bike or bring your own for a ride along the 24-mile Henry Hudson Trail. Hartshorne Woods Park is less than 2 miles from the house and offers bike trails as well as hiking, camping, and fishing.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs with Roku, washer and dryer, covered front porch, private backyard, deck, gas grill, private hot tub, chaise loungers for sunbathing, a solar panel system, 3 bicycles, garage storage and parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Central Highlands location, recently constructed, with easy access to Sandy Hook Beach, Sea Bright Beach, Gunnison Beach, Fort Hancock, and New York City
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Newark Liberty International Airport - 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, (~40.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that all bedrooms are located on the second floor, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in