Book an unforgettable getaway to 'Rock Creek Palisades,' a 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Kensington. With beds for 9, a furnished patio, and an inviting open floor plan, this 1,600-square-foot property boasts all of the luxuries of home and more! Whether you spend your days exploring the National Mall, working at the National Institutes of Health, or enjoying performances at the Strathmore, you'll look forward to ending each day in this lavish Maryland hideaway.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed, Full Bed
After a day in D.C, retreat into the living room and relax. As you watch the Nationals game on the flat-screen Smart TV with cable, you'll be bathed in natural light through the large skylights.
The spacious kitchen opens up into the living room. Complete with expansive granite countertops and a large island, this kitchen has everything you'll need to cook like an Iron Chef.
Once you've taken your final bites at the dining table for 8, pour yourself a nightcap and head into the backyard. With a furnished patio, a gas grill, and towering trees, the backyard is both comfortable and private.
Not quite ready for bed? While the little ones drift to sleep in their twin and full beds, watch some late night reruns on the master bedroom's flat-screen until the queen bed ushers you to sleep.
In the morning, take a relaxing soak in the en-suite bathtub and head out for a day of adventure!
Located just 10 minutes down the road, the National Institutes of Health is the United States federal agency for biomedical and public health research. This home's top-notch location makes it perfect for those in town for NIH.
If Walter Reed Medical Center is what drew you to the area, you're in luck! This home sits just 3 miles from the hospital.
Rock Creek Trail, which sits just 1 block down the road, is great for hikers and bikers looking to see the area. Not only can you take a relaxing walk around the neighborhood but you can bike 12 miles down the trail and explore Georgetown, the National Mall, and the Smithsonian museums.
Not into biking? Don't worry, the Grosvenor metro station is just 10 minutes away.
Be sure to check out downtown Bethesda and Silver Spring during your stay. Both within 20 minutes of the property, these cities offer some of the best shopping and dining in the area.
If you're looking for a change of pace, dress to the nines and head to the Strathmore Concert Hall. This entertainment space hosts 2 music venues that host a wide variety of shows.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a gas grill, granite countertops, a furnished patio, large yard, skylights, free WiFi, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, street parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Top-notch Kensington Location - 10 minutes from the National Institutes of Health, 3 miles from Walter Reed Medical Center, 1 block from Rock Creek Trail, 10 minutes from the Grosvenor metro station, 20 minutes from downtown Bethesda and Silver Spring, and less than 3 miles from the Strathmore Concert Hall
- Closest Commercial Airport - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Arlington, VA 22202, (~24 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If any damage, incidents, or violations of house rules occur a $500 fine will be charged to the card on file
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit downstairs, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note this home is not suitable for children under 2
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in