My sweet home is 20-25 min driving to most LA attractions: Universal, Downtown, Hollywood and etc. It's a 3 bedrooms 2 bathroom single floor house, has 3 queen size beds and 1 queen size sofa bed which can accommodate large family group. Located in a quiet neighborhood but also only 3 min driving to Highway 210 and 710. Rose Bowl Stadium is 4 min driving away. Perfect place for your visit in LA!
• Please note: Due to the limitation of the circuit layout, there are only 2 split-type A/C in living room and master bedroom. The other 2 bedrooms have ceiling fans and additional tower fans. Since those 2 bedrooms are on the shady side of the house, most of the time it won't be intolerable and the summer night in LA is pleasant. Leaving the room door open may help to let the cool air in living room come into the room. But still, please be aware that there are 2 bedrooms that have no A/C in the room.
Also, there is another unit at the back of the house living a long-term tenant. You will share the back yard, drive way and the laundry room in the yard. You will rarely disturb by each other besides that.
• 1 Queen size bed in each bedroom (3 in total) and 1 queen size sofa bed in living room.
55'' flat smart TV in living room.
• 20-25 min driving to most attractions in DTLA (Universal Studios, Hollywood, Griffith Observatory, etc.); 30-40 min driving to Santa Monica; 40-60 min driving to Disneyland and Long Beach.
• What kitchenware we provide: different sizes of pans, pots and woks, coffee machine, kettle, banking sheets & dishes, rice cooker, toaster, and all kinds of cookware you may need (such as pealer, opener, measure spoon and etc.)
• We provide all the bedding and towels
• We provide washer, dyer, detergent and iron.
• We provide hand soap, shampoo, body wash and hair dryer.
• Fast Wi-fi is available.
• Free parking on the property.