With 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,800-square-feet of living space, sleeping accommodations for 10 in beds with room for up to 12, this Old Orchard Beach vacation rental home is the perfect spot for your next family getaway! Spend evenings enjoying the beautiful sunset on the furnished rooftop deck after days soaking up the sun on the New England beach. Stay here and find yourself within 5 minutes of some amazing family attractions like Funtown Splashtown USA and golfing at Dunegrass!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
This beautiful home features hardwood floors, spacious rooms, and an open-concept floor plan that is perfect for all 12 guests to hang out and catch up! The living room is filled with cozy furnishings, a flat-screen Smart TV with netflix streaming capabilities.
The living room flows into fully equipped kitchen that makes cooking feasts for your family a breeze. The kids can keep you company by sitting at the bar-height center island or lounging on the cushioned built-in window seat.
Enjoy your meal at the large dining table before you venture upstairs to the furnished deck. Sip on your beverage of choice at the table or get cozy in the hammock! You could also end your night around the fire pit in the private courtyard.
When you're ready for bed, retire to any of the beautifully furnished 5 bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a cloud-like king bed and a flat-screen Smart TV that you can fall asleep to.
Get ready for the day in the upstairs full bathroom or the first-floor bathroom with a shower/tub combo and beautiful marble, slate, and river rock finishes. While the kids start their day shooting hoops on the basketball court, brew a fresh pot of coffee then take your dog for a peaceful beach walk.
Old Orchard Beach, Maine offers visitors access to a 7-mile stretch of sandy beach for ideal days of relaxation and family fun. Lounge in the sun before strolling to the Old Orchard Beach Pier for entertainment and live music!
When you don't feel like cooking, eat at Pine Pointe Grille or The Garage BBQ both less than 10 minutes away by car. After dinner, go to the Cinemagic & IMAX for a 3D movie experience!
Get an adrenaline rush sliding down the rides at Funtown Splashtown USA or Aquaboggan Water Park, facing the obstacles at the Monkey Trunks ropes course, or riding brand new roller coasters at Palace Playland by the pier!
Play a round at Dunegrass Golf Club or Biddeford-Saco Country Club in the morning then walk just 5 minutes to the Amtrak station and decide if to make a day trip to Portland or Boston!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with center island seating and a coffee maker, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with Netflix streaming capabilities, AC window units. complimentary toiletries, linens and towels, in-home laundry machines, furnished deck with a hammock, basketball court, private courtyard with a fire pit, driveway parking for 9 cars, and more!
- This home is ideally located just minutes from the beach and within walking distance or a 5-minute drive of all the attractions families love to visit in Old Orchard Beach! Hop on the Amtrak train and find yourself in Portland in 30 minutes or Boston in 2 hours!
- Nearest Commercial Airport - Portland International Jetport, 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~12.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note guests are prohibited from using the 2 fireplaces inside the home
- This property sleeps 10 travelers in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 12 with sleeping arrangements available on the couch
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in