|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
- This fabulous location offers quality and craftsmanship unparalleled in Sea Isle City. This is the west side property located 2 blocks from the beach and walkable to many restaurants and conveniences.
- Enjoy hardwood floors throughout dining room and kitchen, ceramic tile in entryway, bonus room, baths, and laundry, and carpet throughout living room and bedrooms.
- First floor Bonus room with LCD HDTV & bunk beds. This room has a privacy door and access to the back yard and outdoor shower.
- The 2nd Floor includes kitchen, main living area, and 1 bedroom (Full) with private deck.
- The 3rd floor has 3 bedrooms: Queen (Back), 2 Twins (Middle) & King (Front). The master and back Bedrooms have private decks.
- Home includes three full baths (2nd floor, 3rd floor hallway, and master)
- Home is in excellent condition and is immaculately maintained.
- The kitchen includes wood cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- The main living area includes a gas fireplace. A 45" LED HDTV is located above the fireplace. The living room has Xbox and a TiVo. The living room provides access to a large covered deck, which includes a large table.
- Private outdoor shower.
- The back yard is partially enclosed with a privacy fence.
- Garage storage area includes a separate full refrigerator for easy storage and access to beach drinks and food.
Sea Isle City, New Jersey, South End, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 4 Decks, West Unit, Newer Construction, Newer Furniture, Sleeps 12
PLEASE NOTE: The property is only rented for 7 days from Saturday to Saturday in the summer and fall. Thanks!
Discount for multiple consecutive weeks. Please ask!
Very accommodating and easy to work with. Please contact me with any questions or to make flexible arragements!
Joe Reuben purchased this house in 2007
Sea Isle City has long been popular with summer visitors. In 2002, the printed message on its signature water tower was changed from "Welcome to Sea Isle City" to "Smile! You're in Sea Isle City". The "Sara the Turtle Festival" is one of the city's annual festivals, celebrating a fictional turtle named Sara. Aimed towards families with young children, the festival features live animal exhibits and face painting meant to educate children about the local environment. The city hosts a Polar bear plunge every February, holding the 19th annual event in 2013, featuring many participants dressed in costume.
This was a terrific house for our large family (8 adults/5 kids)! It was a great location and the house included all the amenities you could ask for. Joe was great to work with. He was helpful with questions and very responsive. I hope we get a chance to rent again!
We had the most wonderful week at your home. The location was perfect - walking distance to everything you need to enhance the experience. We would definitely love to visit your home again next year and hope it will be available. Couldn't have asked for a better week or most wonderful home.
Thank you for making our vacation a BIG HIT!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£391.17|