See for yourself why South Lake Tahoe is a true California treasure while staying at this classic cabin in the meadow - where the mountain and sunset views won’t disappoint! With Trout Creek in your backyard and sandy beaches a short walk away, there’s no better host than this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental home for 8. Spend your stay on the ski slopes at Heavenly Resort 3 miles east, on the greens of the famous Edgewood golf course 3.5 miles out or on the water right down the road.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3 (Mother-in-Law Suite): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Loft): King Bed
Outfitted with recent upgrades, including new flooring, remodeled bathrooms and fresh paint, along with natural pine wood throughout, this South Lake Tahoe cabin exudes rustic charm and character, treating you to a quintessential mountain getaway. You’ll feel right at home in the open living area, highlighted by a genuine leather sectional sofa, flat-screen TV and wood-burning stove serving as the room’s focal point.
Pack a picnic for the beach in the fully equipped kitchen, or enjoy your culinary creations in the dining nook, where floor-to-ceiling windows bring the surrounding alpine scenery indoors.
Get a closer look at this beautiful setting from the back deck, furnished with a gas grill and outdoor dining set. Find a spot around the patio table as you take in the meadows, mountains and everything in between.
Stick around to witness a spectacular Colorado sunset, or go for a scenic stroll by Trout Creek running along the backside of the property. When you’re ready to turn in, claim the queen bed in the master bedroom or head up to the sleeping loft to sprawl out on a plush king-sized bed. The remaining 2 bedrooms offer a twin-over-full bunk bed - ideal for kids - and a queen bed.
As a year-round destination, South Lake Tahoe offers endless opportunities to explore the great outdoors. Hike to the waterfalls and wildflowers in the springtime, take up a new watersport on the lake in the summer, enjoy the fall foliage in autumn and shred world-class ski slopes in the winter!
Walk no more than a few minutes from your vacation rental to wander the shores of Lake Tahoe. Also within walking distance is the town’s main strip, brimming with local hot spots.
Practice your swing over at the famous Edgewood Tahoe, home to a beautiful golf course along the water. If you’re not much of a golfer, drive 3 miles up toward Heavenly Mountain Resort, hosting a variety of activities for all 4 seasons - everything from skiing and snowboarding to mountain biking and tubing!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, private deck, gas grill, outdoor dining set, mountain and meadow views, 1 garage parking spot, driveway parking for 2 additional vehicles and more
- Effortless South Lake Tahoe location - Short walk from the lake and local restaurants! 3.5 miles from Edgewood Tahoe and 3 miles from Heavenly Mountain Resort
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Lake Tahoe Airport - 1901 Airport Rd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 (~5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is not allowed
- The permit number for this property is 008613