A cozy home away from home located in a serene environment. It has convenient proximity (with minimum traffic jam) to the City Center (15mins), Ngong road (has Cafe's, Banks, Supermarkets,..), the Nairobi National park and Animal orphange.
The house was built in the early 80s. It has three bedrooms and shared bathroom. It has a small backyard for hanging clothes and a front yard that makes a nice breakfast area for lovely mornings.
Guests will have access to the whole house apart from the hosts' room. This includes the Kitchen, Living area and front yard.
The house is located in a very secure estate that has CCTV cameras as well as adequate security guards ensuring the guests' safety 24/7.
I just require that guests be cordial and respectful, but for avoidance of doubt, here are a few guidelines:
1. For liability reasons, only registered guests whose full names have been provided are allowed in the apartment. If you must bring a guest then please run it by me first
2. Keep the place tidy. Please keep all your luggage and personal belongings in the bedroom. This includes your shoes, handbags, laptops etc
3. If using the kitchen please clean up after yourself and put everything away
4. After using the bathroom, ensure the space is left clean including the bathtub
5. Switch off the lights if you are not using them
6. Maintain decorum while on the premises; no shouting, music too loud that it bothers the neighbours, endless loud hooting at the gate etc. Quiet hours after 11:00 pm please.
7. Take care of all the equipment/ facilities in the house. If not sure how to use something please ask
8. Respect check-out times. Extra charges will apply for late check-out or baggage storage. If you are not sure if your travel schedule then please discuss with me in advance so we can work out a mutually agreeable plan
In case of significant violation of house rules, the reservation will be immediately terminated and all monies and fees paid forfeited. I reserve the right to determine the significance of the violation of the rules.