|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
SPRING BREAKERS: ** strict minimum age requirement of 30 to rent this house. **
Sister Property that sleeps 24: Bonita Playa@925: https://www.vrbo.com/856984
2 day "Flash Sale" SPECIAL/DISCOUNT: 20% Discount off the price of the rent, not including taxes and fees for stay between March 3-April 22nd..all other weeks are 15%. REQUIREMENTS: 7 night minimum stay booking on a Saturday to Saturday basis only. Limited-time-offer! Book now and take advantage of this savings. Applies only to new reservations.
Retreat to the beaches of the Emerald Coast/Northwest Florida and enjoy a relaxing beach vacation in this newly renovated, 4,252 square foot, luxury vacation home located in Destin/Miramar Beach, Florida. Bonita Playa @ 917 is located directly on the beach…you’ll never have to leave this beach oasis once you arrive for your stay.
This spacious, family, beach house will accommodate 20 comfortably with six bedrooms and 9.5 bathrooms. It has 3 master bedroom suites, each with unobstructed views of the beach and Gulf of Mexico. Each suite has a private balcony and is accommodated with a king size bed and his and her bathrooms (garden tub and a walk in shower). There is a bunk room for children that sleeps 8, two additional guest rooms with queen size beds and a sleeper sofa in the living area.
The open living area, dining and kitchen are located on the top level, 5th floor, with spectacular views of the white sandy beach and emerald green waters of the Gulf. From this main area you can enjoy family time, prepare and serve a meal, or relax on the balcony and enjoy the scenic view, abundant wild-life and amazing sunsets.
When you are ready to enjoy the beach and put your toes in the sand, simply exit the back door to the beach where you can soak up the sun, wade in the water and enjoy all the natural wild life Florida has to offer including seagulls, dolphins, turtles and more.
• Gulf front!!! Located directly on the beach! No need to drive to the beach!
• 5 floors:
o 5th floor: living, dining, kitchen and laundry room
o 4rd floor: King suite and two guest rooms
o 3rd floor: King suite and entry
o 2nd floor: King suite and bunk room
* 1st floor: exit to beach
• 6 Bedrooms, 9.5 Baths
• Sleeps 20
• 3 Master Suites (King Bed and his and her bathrooms)
• 1 Bunk room (sleep 8: 2 twins, 2 full size beds and 2 trundles), private bathroom
• 2 Guest rooms with queen size beds and private bathroom
• Sleeper sofa in living area
• Private parking for 3-4 vehicles.
• Spiral Staircase
• Travertine Flooring
• All new stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Granite counter tops
• Dining table for 8 with more seating at the counter with bar stools
• Broadband Internet – Free WiFi
• FREE Netflix
• Board Games for the family
• 4 Central A/C units
• Ceiling fans in each bedroom
• Large 60 inch Flat Screen, Mounted TV in living area.
• 6 Flat Screen Televisions and DVD player: one in each bedroom,
• Vaulted ceilings in living area
• Bed Linens Provided
• Bath Linens Provided
• Iron/Ironing Board
• Six beach chairs, a large umbrella, beach wagon and cooler
• Outdoor shower
* Outdoor, charcoal grill
• Conveniently located to restaurants, shopping and attractions
• Silver Sands Outlet Malls (1 miles)- premium, upscale shopping: Michael Khors, Ralph Lauren, North Face, Vera Bradley, Nike, Columbia, Fossil, J Crew, Armani, DKNY, Gymboree and much more.
• Villages at Baytown Wharf (28 acre dining, shopping and entertainment complex located on Choctawhatchee Bay.
• Destin Commons – dining, shopping and entertainment
• Grand Boulevard – upscale dining, shopping: Tommy Bahama, Orvis, Flemings, and more
• Harbor Walk – event venue with dining and shopping on along Destin’s harbor
• Deep Sea Fishing
• Dolphin Cruises
• Bike Rentals
• Paddle Board Rentals
• Sunset Dining Cruises
• AMC Theatre at Destin Commons
• Boulevard 10- Carmike upscale Cinema
• Just minutes from Scenic 30A: Sea Side, Watercolor, Rosemary Beach, Grayton Beach
• Just minutes from Point Washington State Park, Grayton Beach State Park, Henderson Beach State Park, Eden State Gardens
• Panama City Beach’s Pier Park, large dining, shopping, entertainment venue- just 30 short minutes away
• Panama City Beach Recreational Park/ Frank Brown – just 30 short minutes away
• Local Restaurants and Bars: Red Bar, Louis Louis, Segars, Flemings, Fish Market, Whales Tail, Harbor Docks, Tommy Bahama, Surf Hut, Cantina Laredo, and much, much more!!!
No Smoking, No Pets. Maximum occupancy is 20 people with the primary renter being no less than 30 years of age. We want all of our guests to have a good time. However, please remember Bonita Playa is a privately owned vacation home whose owner wants you to enjoy what they enjoy. Please take care of it as you would your own home.
Sister Property: Bonita Playa@925: https://www.vrbo.com/856984
We had a wonderful stay! The rooms were spacious and clean, the view was amazing and the location can't be beat! If you are looking for a place located near everything and directly on the beach, this is where you want to be!
We absolutely loved this house! Nice and clean, very spacious. The house had all of the beach toys, chairs and umbrellas that we ever needed. Perfect location with beautiful views, close enough to walk the beach to go out for dinner or drinks. Can't wait to come back!!
We had a great time staying at this excellent property. It was as advertised with lots of room for all of us. It was nice to have extra bathrooms. Tracie was very helpful and we encountered no problems. The stairs were a little daunting at first but it was not an issue after getting used to them. The elevator was great. It was nice touch to have some chairs, boogie boards, and a kayak for our personal use. More refrigerator space would be nice. Overall, we would recommend this property to anyone with a large group. Enough space for privacy when wanted and room for everybody for a family gathering.
The house and location were absolutely beautiful. The weather was perfect. Our only complaint would be the cockroach problem. We fought them all week. Maybe it was the time of year, I'm not sure. They really put a damper on things.
We just returned from our stay in the Bonita Playa. My husband and I brought our 4 grown children, 3 are married, 2 with children and my mother, sister & nephew. We had a total of 18 staying here at Bonita Playa!! We had plenty of room, very comfortable & spacious, beautiful decor, beautiful views! Our family simply loved this home...actually wasn't ready to leave when our stay was up!! We had a couple hiccups along the way but Tracie was very quick to get them resolved for us. The main thing was the elevator but like I said Tracie was very quick to get it resolved. In using the elevator (which by the way was a must for us, as my mother could not climb stairs) make sure you do each step of instructions or the elevator will NOT work. Another thing, you have to get up early, take out chairs for your space on the beach, the beach in front of house belongs to the house but people from across the street & rentals tried every day to take the area of the beach that goes with the house! Not on my watch, lol! One thing I wasn't fond of was the owner supplied one dish cloth & one kitchen towel for our whole week stay there, we cooked most of the time during our stay and I personally think the kitchen should have more than one each since it is equipped for a group of 20. So I hope the owner will reconsider and stock with several more. I hope everyone that books this home will have as great as a week as our family did, we made memories that will last a lifetime!! Our plans are to make this a yearly vacation & we will definitely want to book Bonita Playa again to make it happen!! We loved Destin & the beaches were absolutely perfect!!! I hope this review will help you as you choose your beach vacation!!
Kenny & Sharyl
Wonderful beach house with the bluest water and the whitest sand directly behind it. Miramar Beach is my favorite of the Emerald Coast, and Bonita Playa is right smack in the middle of it with good restaurants in walking distance. The wonderfully large three (yes, three!) master suites are a real plus. Also the elevator is an added bonus. Highly recommend this property, and plan on going back there real soon. Excellent!
This privately owned home is located in the Destin/Miramar Beach area making it ideally located to all the area has to offer at one of the most amazing destination vacations in Florida.
|Processing||£144 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£399|
|Cleaning||£463 + Tax|
Minimum age of 30 to rent. Spring Breakers will pay $3000 Refundable Security Deposit to be refunded within 7 days of departure providing the property has not been damaged or altered in any way.
Non-Smoking. No Pets allowed.
25% rental deposit due at the time of the reservation. The rental deposit is applied toward the rent with the balance due 30 days prior to your check-in date. Cancellation fees are based on the terms of the rental agreement.