** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, with some shared outdoor amenities **
Enjoy your time on the west side of Manchester from this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment for 4. The top-floor unit is located near Elliot Hospital Emergency Room, Catholic Medical Center, and St Anselm College, making it the perfect home-away-from-home for those traveling for fun or business, adjunct professors, medical professionals or students and parents.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Daybed w/ Twin Trundle Bed, Pullout Couch
Stay in comfort surrounded by the cozy charm of this home-away-from-home. With a seasonal shared fire pit, a 3-season room and a great location near the downtown main street, any stay here is sure to put you exactly where you need to be!
Bring your favorite book into the 3-season room and curl up in the plump chair to read in the sunlight streaming in. Soak in the tranquil garden views as your rest easy in the peaceful calm of your retreat.
Colorful floral designs mingle throughout the living room, which has a couch, daybed and plush chair for you to relax in comfort. Natural light through the picture window highlights the warm decor featured throughout the apartment. Be sure to use the wireless internet access to make plans for your day in Manchester, and to stay connected while you're away.
Prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the well-equipped kitchen. Pops of red illuminate the hardwood floors that continue into the dining room, where a 4-person hardwood table is the perfect place to enjoy your culinary creations.
Head downstairs to the shared front porch and unwind in one of the wicker chairs. As it grows dark, the fire pit is the perfect place to stargaze and reflect on your day in Manchester. Retreat to your charming bedroom where blissful slumber awaits on the memory foam queen bed. Your traveling companions will sleep peacefully in the living room on the memory foam daybed and trundle bed.
Whether you're in the area for work or vacation, this house puts you in the perfect spot to visit it all with ease. The west side of Manchester boasts a safe and communal atmosphere, ensuring that you’ll feel right at home anywhere you go!
St. Anselm's College is less than a block away for visiting prospective students and parents, while traveling medical professionals will love the location within 3 miles of both Catholic Medical center and Eliot's River's Edge Medical Center.
Just across the river, the lively Hanover and Elm streets offer bars, restaurants and entertainment that are sure to please. The internationally renowned Currier Museum of Art has a great collection of European and American art that you won't want to miss. Be sure to visit the only open Frank Lloyd Wright-designed house in New England with a tour of the Zimmerman House.
After a day full of activities, grab a cold pint at Start Brewing Company. For a change of pace, take in a show in the beautiful Palace Theater before heading home. Manchester is near Livingston Park and Lake Massabesic which offer hiking, biking and boating opportunities.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, provided dishware and flatware, 3-season room, seasonal fire pit (shared, guests must provide own firewood and need a permit), a front porch (shared), off-street parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Serene West Manchester setting with easy access to Elliot Hospital Emergency Room, Catholic Medical Center, St. Anselm's College, the Currier Museum of Art, and Lake Massabesic
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Manchester-Boston Regional Airport - 1 Airport Rd, Manchester, NH 03103, ( ~ 8.1 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, with some shared outdoor amenities, and may be present during your stay
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Please note that fires are only permitted seasonally and only with a fire permit
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in