An unforgettable beach escape awaits groups of 6 at this completely renovated vacation rental condo! 'Salty Serenity Duplex' offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a prime location in Cocoa Beach. Pack the beach cart with the provided cooler, beach towels, umbrella, beach toys and boogie boards, and take a 500-foot walk to the shore. This home is equipped with every amenity you need to have a great beach vacation; all you need to bring is your toothbrush, toothpaste, and clothes!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pack-n-Play
This lovely home is decorated with fun beach decor that reminds you that you're on beach adventure as soon as you step inside. The property is professionally painted from the baseboards to ceilings, and recently upgraded with waterproof luxury vinyl plank flooring and brand-new amenities!
Take a seat on the new couch and flip on the 55" flat-screen Smart TV equipped with Roku, DirecTV Now, and Netflix subscriptions. Catch up on your favorite shows or use the free wireless internet access to surf the net.
There's no need to dine out when you have everything you need to make your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen! The kitchen offers new cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a Brita filtered water pitcher, and basic spices.
On those beautiful Floridian evenings, step outside to the private backyard and use the gas grill to make a tasty barbecue feast! Dine al fresco on the covered porch or take your meal inside and dig in at the table in the kitchen area.
You're sure to fall right to sleep each night in one of the comfortable beds or on the pullout bed in the living room. Those traveling with young ones won't have to bring their pack-n-play; one is provided for you! Each bedroom offers a 32" flat-screen Smart TV with Roku, DirecTV Now, and Netflix for all of your late-night entertainment needs.
Wake up in the morning and make yourself a cup of coffee with the provided coffee grounds! Enjoy your fresh cup of Joe on the covered back porch in solitude. The 6-foot-tall privacy fence surrounding the backyard ensures a quiet stay and is a great place for your furry friends to run around and play!
Travelers visiting the Sunshine State to spend lazy afternoons on the beach couldn't ask for a better location than 'Salty Serenity Duplex!' During your stay, you'll be just 500 feet from the beach. Pack a picnic and some refreshing beverages in the cooler and take a quick walk to the sandy shore.
After a day at the beach, walk 7 blocks downtown for a nice dinner at Cocoa Beach's one-of-a-kind restaurants. After you've had your fill of delicious seafood, browse the eclectic shops, including the world-famous Ron Jon's Surf Shop. If you prefer not to walk, hop aboard the Cocoa Beach Trolley, which stops across the street and only costs $1.50 per ride.
There's plenty to see and do for the animal lovers in your group! Go on manatee and dolphin watching tours, and turtle walks to see nesting sea turtles - you may even be able to see hatchlings heading towards the ocean!
The Kennedy Space Center is only 30 minutes north of the property; if you visit on the right day, you might even be able to see a shuttle launch. The space center also offers exciting and informative tours for anyone interested in outer space.
Travel 1 hour inland to spend the day in Orlando. Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and more are all at your fingertips!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, Brita water pitcher, spices, free WiFi, covered porch with patio furniture, gas grill (propane provided), 3 flat-screen Smart TVs with Roku, DirecTV Now, and Netflix, air conditioning, extra pillows and blankets, 6-foot-tall privacy fence, dog crate, complimentary toiletries, washer and dryer with detergent, hangers, alarm clocks, Vivint Smart Home security system with fire and carbon monoxide detector, driveway parking for 2, and much more!
- Wonderful Cocoa Beach location just 500 feet from the beach. Seven blocks to downtown shops and restaurants, a short drive to Orlando, the Kennedy Space Center, and everything else in the area!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, (~51.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $10 per night, per pet fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in