Situated in the Stanislaus National Forest, this 1,200-square-foot cabin boasts all the comforts of home for 10 guests and is even pet-friendly! The 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental is located near the Lakemont Pines area and is just 14 minutes from downtown Murphys, 5 from downtown Arnold, 9 from White Pines Lake and 45 from Skyline Bear Valley Mountain Resort.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle Bed
Tucked away and surrounded by towering trees is where you'll find this secluded cabin. The peaceful setting is perfect for getting away from it all and enjoying quality time with family and friends.
You'll find all the comforts of home waiting for you upon arrival, from wireless internet access to a full kitchen and flat-screen TV. Sit back and relax in the living room and tune into a show on the 50-inch flat-screen cable TV, or light the fireplace and set the tone for a quiet night spent in.
The kitchen comes fully equipped to handle all of your cooking needs, complete with a stainless steel stove and dishwasher. Meal prep and clean up will be an absolute breeze! If you're in the mood for burgers and brats, feel free to fire up the charcoal and propane barbeque grills.
Step outside to the massive deck and claim a spot on the red, white and blue Adirondack chairs. Enjoy each other's company beneath the twinkle of strung lights and the star-filled sky. Don't forget marshmallows and music to enjoy around the fire pit! During your stay you'll even have access to the Sequoia Woods golf course with a standard fee.
Explore the Sierras with ease from this cozy cabin in the woods. From fly fishing to wine tasting, there's truly something from everyone in Arnold!
Skyline Bear Valley Ski Resort is located just 45 minutes away, home to summer camps and 1,680 acres of trails primed for skiing and snowboarding. No matter the season, this destination is a Sierra Mountain favorite!
Backpack, hike or bike around stunning Lake Alpine, or bring along your rod to reel in rainbow trout for dinner! In the spring you can see the wildflowers while autumn brings forth brilliant hues of color.
Sip sweet vintages at nearby wineries, including Val du Vino, Brice Station Vineyards, Four Winds Cellars, Ironstone Vineyards, Chatom Winery and many more!
Don't miss out on seeing some of the biggest trees on the continent at Calaveras Big Trees State Park. Trek through towering redwoods and pine or make a stop at the Stanislaus River.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 50-inch flat-screen TV w/ Comcast, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace (available upon request for a $10 fee), fire pit, large deck, Adirondack chairs, charcoal grill, propane barbeque grill, central A/C, driveway parking for 5 vehicles, access to the Sequoia Woods golf course (w/ standard fee) and more
- Incredible location just 10 minutes away from Calaveras Big Trees State Park, 45 minutes from Skyline Bear Valley Mountain Resort, and within 10 miles of 28 wineries! Enjoy easy access to Lake Alpine and hiking trails in the Stanislaus National Forest!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Stockton Metropolitan Airport - 5000 S Airport Way, Stockton, CA 95206, ( ~ 69.1 miles)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the third and fourth bedrooms are smaller rooms
- Be aware there is no A/C or heating in the attic where the smaller rooms are
- The fireplace is available for use with an added fee of $10 and prior homeowner approval