Family fun and pure relaxation await when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental home in Cedarcreek, Missouri! When you aren't lounging in the screened-in porch, letting burgers sizzle on the gas grill on the deck, or roasting marshmallows around the fire pit, up to 9 guests can hang out inside the lovely 1,000-square-foot home. Enjoy all kinds of aquatic activities on the tranquil waters of Bull Shoals Lake just steps away from the home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
The newly remodeled home is located in a wooded setting granting instant serenity from the moment you arrive! Lounge in the sun-filled living room after a day on the lake and watch the flat-screen TV with a DVD player. The wood-paneled walls, leather furnishings, and electric fireplace create a cozy home-away-from-home feel!
Slide open the doors and step onto the large deck that provides beautiful lake views! If you're feeling hungry, cook some brats and veggies on the gas grill or roast hot dogs around the fire pit!
Retire to any of the beautifully furnished bedrooms for a peaceful night's rest. The kids will love sleeping in the twin-over-full bunk bed!
Enjoy a fresh cup of coffee as you read the newspaper in the screened-in porch before you wake the kids. Whip up a hearty pancake breakfast in the updated, fully equipped kitchen to fuel your lake-filled, adventurous day!
This home is the ideal spot to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and appreciate the simpler things. If you like fishing, boating, swimming, tubing, and relaxing in the sun, then this Cedarcreek home on Bull Shoals lake is the prime getaway location for you.
Bring a boat, hold it at the boat lodge and use the nearby boat launch to get out on the water for some aquatic adventures. Bring your dogs and let them experience the lake life as well!
Spend an afternoon fishing for rainbow trout, walleye, catfish, and a variety of bass species and bring your catches home to grill and enjoy a fresh meal!
If you love hiking, you're in luck! Travel just about an hour to the other side of the lake to explore the variety of trails surrounding the Drury-Mincy Conservation Area.
For a fun day trip, Branson is less than an hour away and is filled with great shops, restaurants, and family-friendly attractions. White Water Branson, Silver Dollar City, and the Titanic Museum are just a few of the great attractions your kids are sure to love!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi (only available upon request), a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, electric fireplace, complimentary toiletries, linens and towels provided, in-home laundry machines, a screened-in porch, a furnished deck with a gas grill, fire pit, driveway parking for 4 cars, and more
- You're just steps from Bull Shoals Lake and less than an hour from Branson when you stay at this peaceful, recently remodeled home in Cedarcreek!
- Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, ( ~ 39.4 miles)
- Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) - 2300 N Airport Blvd, Springfield, MO 65802, ( ~ 78.4 miles)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (maximum 1 allowed, dogs only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in