*Rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted and the homeowner’s daughter lives onsite and may be present during your stay*
Experience the best of the Toronto area from this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment that sleeps 6. Getting around town will be hassle-free since this unit is just a 5-minute walk to the Sheppard-Yonge Subway Station. A 15-minute subway ride will get you to Toronto where you can visit the museums and Yonge-Dundas Square for live entertainment and shopping!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping (Living Room): Double Futon
Whether it's a business trip or a quick getaway with loved ones, this central North York apartment is the perfect place to unwind after a day exploring the city. Around the corner of the building, you'll find a vibrant red door as your gateway to relaxation.
As soon as you get to the bottom of the stairs, you'll find a well-appointed living room with a soft leather couch. There's even a separate desk space if you need to complete any last-minute work tasks.
Keep your appetite content when you whip up a late-night snack in the well-equipped kitchenette. If you prefer to leave the cooking to someone else, walk up Yonge Street for a variety of eateries waiting to serve you.
Settle in for the night in one of the 2 bedrooms each complete with a full-sized bed or on the double-sized futon in the living room. Wake up feeling ready to take on the day with a rinse in the full bathroom featuring a walk-in shower.
Perfect for those who wish to be in the city without the hustle and bustle, this North York apartment is the ideal Ontario retreat! The Sheppard-Yonge Subway Station is a mere 5-minute walk away so you can leave the car at home!
If you choose to take the car, the 401 freeway onramp is less than 1 minute away. Exploring the city has never been so easy!
Dine, shop, and linger in Old Toronto near Yonge-Dudas Square after a tour of the zoo, Old City Hall, or the Hockey Hall of Fame. History buffs will want to visit the Fort York National Historic Site just 5 minutes north of the Fashion District.
Every concert-goers ideal hub, Toronto offers a variety of venues for must-see shows. Be sure to check the calendar for Harbourfront Centre, Budweiser Stage, and the Phoenix Concert Theatre to start!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, desk space, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, and more
- Convenient North York location within a 5-minute walk to the Sheppard-Yonge Subway Station, restaurants, and shops, less than 1 minute from the nearest freeway onramp, 15-minute subway ride to Toronto and other Ontario attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Toronto Pearson International Airport - 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2, Canada, (19 km away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted
- The homeowner’s daughter lives onsite and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in