A charming renovated beach cottage within walking distance to Broulee beach, the Mossy Cafe and the Candlagan creek.
The main cottage has 2 bedrooms and the smaller attached cottage another large sleeping and entertainment area, with own TV, DVD.
Full of personality and unlike any other local beach houses, this purple shack offers a cosy and intimate Winter break away or a wonderful Summer vacation by the sea.
Full windows and bi-folds open onto a large deck looking over the creek. Kayak supplied to be taken out on creek from private jetty.
Set back from the road, the shack is completely secluded and private.
Quality inclusions, super comfy beds and sofas, make this a getaway you will want to return to.
The House Features:
- Bedroom 1 - Queen sized bed
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed with single bed bunk above.
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed with single bed bunk above.
- SOFA BED IN BED 3 ALSO
Please note LINEN IS NOT SUPPLIED so please ensure you bring sheets, pillow cases,
towels and any other linen you may require eg bath mats/hand towels.
- Sorry there is NO WiFi at the house. Free WiFi is available at some local coffee shops
- Large outdoor deck area with BBQ and outdoor dining table and sofa
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- A short 5 minute walk to North Broulee Beach and in walking and driving distance to many pristine beaches and nature walks
- Backing onto Candlagan Creek with private jetty - one kayak available for use
- Boardgames and DVDs and Books (2 x TV's - one in main section and other in cottage)
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling unit