|Minimum Stay||1 - 5 nights|
DISCOUNTS PROVIDED FOR LOCAL RESTAURANTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
ASK ABOUT QUALIFYING FOR A GIFT CERTIFICATE.
*This is a family-oriented establishment
*NO DRINKING PARTIES, NO SMOKING, NO DRUGS
*4-wheel drive required during the winter
* Sleeps 17 people
* 3 bedrooms + loft, 3 bathrooms, 3 levels
* 2,400 square feet
* Furnished elegantly with granite counters, log beds, log game table, top grain leather couches, etc.
* Bed linens and towels included
* Library of books, board/card games and DVDs
* Gated deck with beautiful view of the lake and gated entry-ways Central heating and air conditioning Paved bike path connects to Harbor Village Close to marina and public beaches
* Fully equipped kitchen (utensils, nice dishes, nice glasses, cookware, stove, microwave, fridge, dishwasher)
* Large deck with beautiful view of the lake
* Access to amenities in Harbor Village including outdoor swimming pool, grassy area, & tennis courts.
* 110" Theater screen with a library of DVDs, clearplay/blu-ray DVD player with projector
*32" flat screen TVs with built-in DVD players in each bedroom
* Gas fireplace
* Washer and dryer
* Weber Genesis propane BBQ grill
* Air Hockey Table
* Foosball Table
* Portable Firepit
* 5' large corner air tub (Great after a long day of Snowmobiling)
* Central heating and air conditioning
* Paved bike path connects to Harbor Village
* Close to marina and public beaches
* Snowmobile or ride ATV right from cabin
* Sledding on hillside right next to cabin
Sports & Adventure Activities
Bedroom #1 Level 1 - Log bunk with Queen on bottom & Twin on top
Theater Room Level 1 - 2 Queen Leather Sofa Sleepers
Living Room Level 2 - 2 Queen Leather Sofa Sleepers
Bedroom #2 Level 2 - 1 Queen log bed
Bedroom#3 Level 3 - 1 Queen bed
Loft Area Level 3 - 1 Futon bed
Property Type: House
Accommodation Type: Vacation Rental
Suitability: Family-friendly, Pets NOT Allowed, Absolutely NO smoking
Bathroom 1: corner air tub, 2 sinks
Bathroom 2: tub/shower
Bathroom 3: tub/shower
Lifetime residents of Cache Valley.
Eric is an agent for Farm Bureau Financial Services.
Lori is a homemaker/homeschooler.
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
ERIC DERR purchased this cabin in 2014
Affordable. Clean. Peaceful. Beautiful.
This is the cleanest cabin in the Harbor Village area. Our standard of cleanliness is comparable to that of Marriott Hotels.
Newly remodeled. In excellent condition.
Space between neighbors. Frequent views of wildlife. Feels like home.
We had thanksgiving as a family. It was cozy and spacious. We were greeted with cookies, treats, and popcorn. Fun for families. We enjoyed the theatre room. We loved it!
This place was amazing! It had everything you could possibly need and more! We stayed with our family of 10-9 adults 1 child. There was plenty of space. The view of the lake are so beautiful. Perfect way to wake up and start your day. It is literally minutes to the Marina which was great. We stayed a full week and my only suggestion is if you want to take advantage of the Big Screen take some movies. We ended up renting because the selection there was limited. The owners were great to work with and answered a barrage of questions from me over the 11 month period we had our reservation. They left a gift certificates to Firehouse Pizza which we took advantage of the first night because no one wanted to cook. Double thumbs up to Firehouse! Best pizza ever! We will be back for sure!
Our family had a wonderful time staying in this cabin. The views were amazing (including deer and moose!), the cabin was very well stocked, and the owners were pleasant and easy to work with. I would highly suggest staying here for any trip to Bear Lake!
This was a perfect place for our family to get away for the weekend. Beautiful view of the lake; relaxing, comfortable and convenient. The owner was very accommodating and flexible with our schedule which allowed for a stress-free experience. I highly recommend!
We had a great time at this cabin:
Clean, well taken care of, well stocked, etc
We came to treats, cookies, many gift certificates to local food and play places.
The cabin fit our family well: 7 adults and 4 children.
The theatre room on the lower level was a big hit, with a tv, videos, air hockey, and foosball, all in great order.
We loved that the deck, and each door could be used by little kids. There are gates in each area so kids cannot escape, unless they go down the slide....and they loved the slide.
These people are great communicators also, any question they are there to help.
You cannot go wrong with this cabin!
We also enjoyed the closeness of the marina and use of the swimming pool.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£415|
No pets allowed. Absolutely no smoking. No alcoholic beverages. No drugs. Failure to comply with these policies will result in a loss of part or all of deposit.
Leaving an excessive mess will also effect the return of your deposit
We keep a high standard of cleanliness and hope you will enjoy your stay.
Lori & Eric