Experience easy living at this spacious 4-bedroom, 2-bath home that sleeps 12 just 3 miles from Roundtop Resort, 5 miles from Gifford Pinchot State Park, 25 miles from Hersheypark and 30 miles from Gettysburg. Boasting 2,400 square feet of polished living area, this vacation rental offers 2 fully equipped kitchens and 4 large flat-screen TVs, not to mention a massive yard, pool, fire pit, and patio. Whether you're a large group or family with kids, this place will serve your every need!
Master Bedroom (Upstairs): Queen Bed, Twin Bed, Toddler Bed | Master Bedroom 2 (Downstairs): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Upstairs): Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4 (Downstairs): 2 Full beds
Approach the entrance to this private oasis through the immense, well-kept lawn and cozy front porch. Soft carpet, comfortable furnishings, and warm natural light greet you the moment you set foot inside this impeccably appointed home.
After your travels, settle down on a plush couch in front of the large flat-screen cable TV and antique fireplace. Prepare some cocktails for the group in the upstairs kitchen to be enjoyed on a couch or out on the front porch as you consider which Pennsylvania attraction you want to visit first.
When you're not out exploring the wide array of nearby sites, spend a day with the family on the back patio surrounded by a vast yard. While the kids run from the playground to pool, play a competitive game of horseshoes or simply perch, cocktail in hand, as you socialize and relax with the rest of the group.
Whip up a delicious home-cooked meal in the downstairs kitchen that features an open-concept floor plan perfect for socializing. Pick up some steaks at the nearby GIANT Food Stores and put the gas grill to good use with a cookout on the back patio. As the sun descends in the sky, forge a flame in your fire pit complete with 8 chairs.
As your eyes begin to grow heavy, retreat to your master bedroom highlighted by a queen bed, large flat-screen cable TV, and en-suite bathroom. When the others are ready, they can climb under the covers of the additional queen, 3 fulls, 2 twins, and 1 toddler bed.
Start the adventure just 3 miles from home at Roundtop Mountain Resort for world-class skiing, snowboarding, and tubing. Discover natural wonders while hiking and fishing at Pennsylvania's Gifford Pinchot State Park or experience great kayaking at Yellow Breeches Creek - both about 5 miles away. After a long day of outdoor exercise, catch a flick by driving 4 miles to Haars Drive-In Theatre!
For a day of family fun, make the 25-mile drive to Hersheypark for a host of entertainment at the theme park offering ZooAmerica, dining options, and concert series. Drive 30 miles south to visit Gettysburg, known for Gettysburg National Battlefield, site of a turning point in the Civil War and now one of Pennsylvania's most famous attractions.
For local eateries, head over to Capital City Mall, 9 miles away, for the best sushi in town and a plethora of other bakeries, restaurants, and bars. Drive 6 miles to explore Downtown Dillsburg and treat yourself to Road Hawg Barbecue or Pakha's Thai House, both favorites among locals.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Outdoor security cameras installed on property
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, 4 large flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, a front porch, large yard and back patio, gas grill, an outdoor dining set for 6, a 4-feet swimming pool, kids playground, horseshoe game, fire pit, 8 outdoor chairs, heating, air conditioning, 6 free parking spaces in the driveway, and more
- Please note: hair dryer, essentials, linens and bath and pool towels are provided
- The property has 2 private entrances and a bathroom on each level
- Excellent Central location - 3 miles from Roundtop Resort, 5 miles from Gifford Pinchot State Park and Yellow Breeches Creek, 25 miles from Hersheypark and 30 miles from Gettysburg! Quick Access to Capital City Mall and Downtown Dillsburg.
- Airport: Harrisburg International Airport - 1 Terminal Dr, Middletown, PA 17057, (~21 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am (by neighbors request)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in