Experience the rich history of Washington D.C., Alexandria, and Arlington from this vacation rental townhome! Recently remodeled, 'The Iris House' includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and sleeping arrangements for 6, as well as access to a community playground and basketball court. Roam through Old Town just 4 miles away, visit the Arlington National Cemetery, or take the Metro north to explore Washington D.C., just 9.7 miles away. You're sure to have a trip that you'll never forget!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Basement: Queen Sleeper Sofa
The exterior of this townhome is defined by red brick while the interior embodies contemporary style. Newly updated, the entire living space features hardwood floors, cozy furnishings, and several modern conveniences!
During downtime, meander over to the community playground with the kids or bring your bikes to ride around Ben Brenman Park! If you prefer to stay at home, simply kick back and relax on one of 2 sofas while tuning into your favorite show on the 43-inch flat-screen Smart TV.
As the group grows hungry, get to work in the fully equipped kitchen stocked with stainless steel appliances! With a 4-person dining table and patio furniture on the deck, you can easily savor meals inside or out.
Get ready for bed in the full bathroom by rinsing off in the shower/tub combo. Tuck the kiddos into the 2 twin beds before climbing into the master bedroom's cloud-like queen bed for a replenishing night's sleep! The basement offers additional accommodations with a cozy queen-sized sleeper sofa.
This home is just over 9 miles from downtown Washington D.C.! Cross the Potomac River and delve into Washington D.C.'s many museums, monuments, and memorials. Visit the Lincoln Memorial before making your way to the Washington Monument, Smithsonian Museums, and U.S. Capitol.
Arlington is only 20 minutes away, known for the Arlington National Cemetery, US Marine Corps War Memorial, and National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial. While you're here, take a free tour of The Pentagon to learn more about the Department of Defense.
Old Town Alexandria is 4 miles east, where you'll find the Hoffman Town Center and The George Washington Masonic National Memorial. Don't forget to peruse the quaint streets of Old Town, home to the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum, Torpedo Factory Art Center, and Farmers Market!
When you drive past Old Town and over the bridge, you'll find the Tanger Outlet National Harbor, the perfect place to get some shopping in! If you continue north instead, check out The Birchmere where your new favorite bluegrass band might be playing.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen TVs (3 Smart TVs) with Roku, a DVD player, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished deck, large backyard, driveway parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Community amenities include a playground, basketball court, and park with sports fields
- Fantastic Alexandria Location - just over 9 miles from downtown Washington D.C. a short drive or subway ride from Old Town, and Arlington!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - 2401 Smith Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22202, (~8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in