2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – GREAT LOCATION – SLEEPS 8
The Corral at Breckenridge offers luxury, value and convenience! Located at the corner of Broken Lance Drive and Columbine Road, the Corral at Breckenridge is perfectly situated between the slopes and downtown: just a five-minute walk to the Quicksilver Super6 chairlift and all the shops, restaurants and great nightlife on Breck’s Historic Main Street.
There are many reasons our Corral at Breckenridge properties are so popular … and Corral at Breckenridge 207E will not disappoint! This stylish deluxe condo was updated in the summer of 2015 with new appliances, hardwood and tile floors, a remodeled master bathroom, and much more! The large, inviting living area will make you feel right at home. Settle in after a day on the slopes, enjoy a movie on the large LCD TV or curl up with a book next to the warm gas fireplace.
You’ll love the full kitchen equipped with shiny new stainless steel appliances and everything you need to prepare a satisfying meal for the family. The dining table seats seven, and there’s room for four more at the counter for snacks and conversation. Other amenities: a washer/dryer, a heated one-car garage with an additional outdoor parking space, complementary Wi-Fi, and a shared hot tub just steps from the door.
Whether you’re planning a family getaway in the mountains or a fun couples retreat, Corral at Breckenridge 207E is everything you’re looking for. Don’t wait; call us today!
- Master suite: king bed, remodeled private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV.
- Bedroom two: two full beds (sleeps four), LCD TV.
- Living room: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car garage, 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #43370.