Go to sleep with the sound of the sea in your ears and wake up to native birdsong. Our newly renovated, sun-filled apartment is in a tranquil but convenient location — with bush and the Dee Why lagoon out back, but a short walk to the beach and shops. Watching bush turkerys and possums roam, it's hard to believe we're only 30 minutes to the city and close to Manly. Each bedroom has an ensuite, and we have all the creature comforts you need to make your stay in Sydney a success.
- Backs directly onto bushland and the Dee Why Lagoon
- Newly renovated
- North-facing and receives sunshine throughout the day
- Fans and heaters provided
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Visitor and on-street parking
- Quirky seaside chic styling
- Cable TV provided
- Opens directly onto bush
- Statesman's bar
- Two modern ensuites, one with tub
- Underfloor heating
- One queen bed, one double bed
- Original artworks in each room
- Induction cooktop
- Modern stainless steel appliances
- Coffee machine
Interaction with guests
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Sydney company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. We supply top quality toiletries and towels and our beds are made up with top quality linen. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.