PREMIUM 3 BR, 3.5 BA CONDO – GREAT FRISCO LOCATION – NICE UPDATES
This beautiful 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom premium penthouse condo is a perfect mountain escape for families or groups of up to 9 people. Located just off Main Street in Frisco, it’s right in the heart of Summit County. You can easily walk to all the shopping and dining on Main Street, and you’re three blocks to the shuttle to all of the world-class resorts surrounding Frisco. This condo is next a fork of the Ten Mile Creek, making it a perfect spot to wake up to the soothing sounds of the creek while taking in the fresh mountain air!
The spacious, open living room has a floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace and plenty of seating to enjoy the large LCD TV after a long day on the mountain. The fully equipped kitchen has been remodeled with granite countertops; there’s seating for eight at the dining table and another three at the center island. Step out onto the balcony overlooking the creek and enjoy mountain views while cooking on the gas grill.
Other amenities include an in-unit washer & dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi, parking for 2 vehicles, and a ski locker. Guests also have access to the on-site clubhouse with indoor and outdoor hot tubs as well as a pool, sauna, pool table and a conference room. There’s even an outdoor picnic area with tables and BBQs next to the creek!
If you’re looking for a great location for your mountain vacation, you’ve found it with Cross Creek Penthouse. Call or book online today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted tub/shower, LCD TV.
- King suite: king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV.
- Bunk suite: captains bunk (twin upper, full lower), private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a third-floor, walk-up condo.