2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – WALK TO LIFTS, MAIN ST. – PRICED RIGHT
The Tamarisk complex is only a five-minute walk from the Quicksilver lift and ski school at the Breckenridge Peak 9 base area – plus, Main Street is just two blocks away. You’ll also enjoy seasonal access to the Columbine outdoor heated pool and indoor/outdoor hot tubs just a short walk from the complex. Value, comfort and location!
Please note: The Columbine Pool and hot tubs will close for construction/renovation March 31, 2018. They are slated to reopen sometime during the 2018/19 winter season, but no opening date can be guaranteed. Construction noise can be expected during daylight hours until work is completed.
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom moderate condo is a perfect retreat for small families or groups of up to 7 people. Stepping into the living room you’re welcomed by a beautiful gas fireplace and an LCD TV, with plenty of seating and games for entertainment. There’s a patio off the living room and dining area where you can enjoy cooking on the gas grill while taking in the comforting forest setting. The fully equipped kitchen has a breakfast bar with seating for three, and the dining table has seating for four more. You’ll love the open feel of the living and dining areas!
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, central laundry facility access, and parking for one vehicle.
Tamarisk 304 is the perfect location — and value — for your mountain getaway. Call or book online today!
- Master Bedroom: king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bedroom 2: two extra-long twin bunks.
- Living room: twin sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 parking space.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a third-floor, walk-up condo.