Discover your home-away-from-home at the 'Red Brick House', a 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental situated in the Blue Ridge Mountain Region, 7 miles from the Tryon International Equestrian Center and 3 miles from an excellent selection of local wine vineyards. Nestled on 2 acres of secluded country, this vacation rental sleeps 4 with 1,100 square feet of polished living space complete with a fully equipped kitchen and large yard, sure to reconnect you with nature and your loved ones.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Start your morning off right by preparing a delicious breakfast for the group in your fully equipped kitchen. Make a fresh cup of Joe in the provided coffee maker and indulge in your meal al fresco on the front porch or around the elegant dining room table that seats 4.
Glide through the spacious, open-concept living area and turn on the flat-screen Roku TV in front of the comfortable furnishings. Relax with your family as you consider which sites you would like to visit first.
After a day of exploring Blue Ridge Mountain attractions, take advantage of the enormous backyard with an outdoor game or simply delight in a glass of wine. Decompress in your forest hideout, accompanied only by the fireflies and a full sky of stars.
As your eyes begin to grow heavy, retreat to your cozy bedroom outfitted with a queen bed, sleek hardwood flooring, and a ceiling fan. The others can enjoy nights of peaceful sleep in the additional queen.
Start the adventure just 7 miles away at the beautiful Tryon International Equestrian Center. The TIEC has quickly become an international hub for many of the world's top equestrian athletes, welcoming guests year-round to watch events, dine, shop and experience this premier riding facility.
Wine lovers delight in this property's proximity to local vineyards. Just 3 miles away, you can enjoy authentic Blue Ridge Mountain Region wine at OverMountain Vineyards, Mountain Brook Vineyards, or Russian Chapel Hills Winery.
This beautiful property is centrally located just 9 miles from the local towns of Columbus, Landrum, and Tryon. For those embarking on a road trip, Charlotte is conveniently 80 miles from your door, while Asheville is 45 miles and Spartanburg is 30 miles from home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen Roku TV, in-unit laundry machine, a large yard and patio, air conditioning, free parking in the driveway, and more
- Excellent Blue Ridge Mountain Region location - 5 miles to Tryon International Equestrian Center! Quick access to OverMountain Vineyards, Mountain Brook Vineyards, Russian Chapel Hills Winery, Columbus, Landrum, Tryon, Asheville, Spartanburg and Charlotte
- Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~38.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in