Located near the shore of Lake Almanor nestled in the California forest is this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home. Up to 6 guests can experience lakeside living at its finest in this A-frame abode. Soak up the sun from the furnished patio or stay inside and stare at the scenery from the wall of windows. Summer makes this spot the perfect vitamin-D destination and winter brings a wonderland of snow thanks to the easy access to ski destinations in the region!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Travel down the private drive to arrive at your home-away-from-home! Venture to the first level of the home and step into a bright and inviting space thanks to the A-frame wall of windows facing the lake.
The white interior with light-wood accents adds to the brightness of the space. The well-equipped kitchen has everything you need to make some sandwiches to pack with you for your boating adventures. The dining in the living area and the bar-height counter make eating meals together easy!
After you rent your boat, unpack, and are all settled, unwind in the living room on the cozy furniture while you let the electric fireplace warm you while watching the flat-screen cable TV. Step out onto the deck and enjoy the sun setting over Dyer Mountain and the lake.
Call it a night and get ready for bed in the full bathroom before you decide to sleep in the master bedroom, the upstairs A-frame bedroom, or feel like a kid in the treehouse-like loft! When you wake up, walk just 300 feet to the shore and go for a morning stroll with your coffee!
There are so many outdoor adventures that come with staying in this beautiful region! Go water skiing, kayaking, mountain biking, road biking, golfing, swimming, take long walks, or just lay on the beach to work on your tan.
If you want to go boating, rent a vessel at Knotty Pine Resort just 0.2 miles from the home. The home includes access to a private assigned boat slip just steps away. Take your boat out on the water all day long and when your stomachs start to rumble, dock at Plumas Pines Resort and Bar for a lakeside meal.
After a morning filled with high altitude activities, play a relaxing round of golf at Bailey Creek Golf Course less than 2 miles away. When you've worked up an appetite, head to the Peninsula Market 0.8 miles away to pick from hundreds of bottles of wine and gourmet foods for a sunset picnic.
It seems natural to come visit here in the warmer months to spend endless hours on the lake, but this is also a winter wonderland perfect for colder months! The home is less than 20 miles from Coppervale Ski Area where you can shred the slopes then come home to get toasty by the fireplaces!
This home has all the amenities you could possibly need packed into one beautiful lakeside oasis!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, central heat and air, a furnished deck with a gas grill, Dyer Mountain and lake views, trailer parking and a boat-slip are available on a first-come-first-served basis, parking for 3 cars, and more
- An adorable A-frame home just steps from Lake Almanor is an ideal California vacation your family would love to embark on! The home includes boat-slip access, is only 0.2 miles away from boat rentals, is within a mile of amazing restaurants and amenities, and is less than 20 miles from Coppervale Ski Area
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~120 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in