Come Experience a Smarthouse! Breakfast is provided on nightly stays.
Walk to the Cinemas or to several cafes - Both are a few blocks away.
Typically rented to traveling professionals on monthly stays so everything you need is in the house.
This listing is for nightly & weekly stays.
Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families + is pet friendly.
Please check out our other fully furnished homes for nightly, weekly & monthly stays! Please contact me with any questions!
We have several fully furnished Smarthomes available - please check out our profile page to view our other listings or message me with what you are looking for, price range (nightly, weekly or monthly) + dates you need housing for and I can send you the properties that best meet your specifications.
Breakfast is included on our nightly stays! But weekly and monthly stays have the best rates. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families + is pet friendly.
***Gateway to Crater Lake National Park & Lava Beds National Monument - Come experience this home & explore our beautiful area anytime! ***
Close to nightlife, downtown & walking trails. You can easily walk to the where to locals eat - Waffle Hut, Taco Shop & the Rock House Cafe You’ll love this location because of the smarthome system and the ambiance & amenities. Plus the Lake, Golfing, Ross Ragland Theater and numerous restaurants (Irish, Thai, + many others) are close. The Saturday Market is about a mile away.
- Internet is live & Smart TV is being programmed now. Bring your Netflix, VUDU and HULU account info. WIFI is coming. Cable can be provided on longer term stays although Hulu Beta TV Channels is far better and that is being setup now at this property.
- 2nd Phase of Smarthome Install also coming
* Lovely Craftsman Home - Built in the 1920s.
* Surrounded by 4 other vacation homes
* Incredibly rare property.
Head down to the Saturday Farmer's Market and bring back a gourmet meal to cook in our fully equipped kitchen.
Or check out to our local Brewery which is less than a mile away and listen to great musicians and drink fabulous beer! Try the Vanilla Porter on Nitro - my personal favorite.
Great coffee house is also just a few blocks away! And the Waffle Hut is a local favorite. The breakfast burrito is my go to lunch but there are a ton of waffles to try out.
* Huge Entertainment Center just installed
* Roku SmartTV with Hulu Beta TV Channels
* Wired & Wireless Internet Access Available!
* HDMI cable so you can hook up your laptop & HDMI to Micro USB so you can hookup your smartphone
* Newer Pottery Barn Velvet Slipcovered Sofa just installed - Super Comfy!
* Glass topped coffee & end tables
* Four season eFireplace in the Living room
* fabulous Wine Cabinet with pull out drawers and tons of storage
* Keypad installed in Dining Room to control Lutron's RadioRA 2 system plus occupancy sensor for kitchen nightlight.
* Fun World Market Sourav farm table. Bench can be added for more seating
* Keurig K55 Just installed - Bring your favorite Keurig K-cups with you!
* Dual Fuel Self-cleaning convection range
* Speed Cook Microhood above
* Samsung Piano Black Side by Side refrigerator
* 13 feet of contiguous Granite Countertops
* $1100 Kraus Stainless Steel Farm sink with super cool sink grids!
* Bosch Dishwasher
* Walk in Pantry
* Super cool lift up Cabinet Doors including one Blumotion Glass Door!
* Quaint Bath has a ton of built in storage - Including a dresser where the towels are stored
* Jetted Tub installation was just completed
* RainFall Shower Head - Fun to use!
* New Pedestal Sink
* King Cherry Bed with matching Cherry Dresser and nightstand.
* Fabulous King Memory Foam Mattress with Bloomingdale bedding - @2K
* Queen Cherry Bed with matching Cherry Dresser and nightstand.
* Fabulous Queen Pillow Top Mattress with Bloomingdale bedding - @1K
Tons of character and truly an experience! Outdoor dining planned and major landscape improvements planned next Spring if this generates the same income as this home did unfurnished. Previous tenants were doing too much damage so trying a different way.
Gateway to Crater Lake National Park & Lava Beds - Come stay with us anytime!
We have other fully furnished Smarthomes available not listed yet -
So contact us if you are not finding what you need from our current inventory.
Typically our homes are rented to traveling professionals on 3 month stays - so everything you need is in the home including the iron & ironing board and even down to a hair dryer. We are now allowing nightly & weekly stays but will always welcome longer occupancies.
Refundable Security Deposit is required but only charged if there are damages, excessive cleaning &/ or items missing. Unfortunately - this platform does not allow a different security deposit for nightly stays versus monthly stays (which it should so we have to plan for monthly stays).
We do ask that you tidy up the home at move out and pull off the linens and towels and please put in the hamper.
We do our best to keep our homes spotless and in order to do that - we do ask that you return the home clean and in the same condition received it when you moved in so it is ready for the next guests coming in. We do clean between all guests and deep clean the homes often.
Off street parking is accessed in back off of Hawthorne. However, I find it easier to park at the corner on Hawthorne and come down the sidewalk rather than park in back and walk up in the dark or fight the snow in the winter time. Plenty of space to relax in or take a walk in almost any direction for parks to play with kids/pets. Please be sure to pick up after your pet though. We ask that you please clean the home, pull off the bedding & linens plus clean housewares you used before vacating the home. Please clean the housewares you used before vacating the home as there is a dishwasher and dishwashing pods under the sink. I ask that you please leave the home as clean as you received the home as I need your help to keep offering my place for nightly stays. Thank you!
Interaction with Guests:
You have full access to the living area of this home. If you need more beds - I have homes on either side of this house that are also Airbnbs. The interior space of this home is not shared. I am only a few blocks away if you need anything. We offer Dark Roast coffee and two types of Tea (usually Earl Grey & a Mint Tea), plus sugar w/honey and individual creamer containers. There are also the basics - Sea Salt & Pepper grinders, Oil spray for cooking and Dishsoap + Lysol for clean ups. Iron, Ironing Board + Hair Dryer if you need them. Plus there are several fabulous cafes a few blocks away! There is a new cafe in the old Rockwood Building (historical site with obsidion in the walls) just down there street and the Waffel Hut is one of my favoritre places to eat. At the end of Biehn Street is a great taco place with $1.50 tacos - I eat there a lot as well. If you head down to Main Street - Leap of Taste has Internet and so does the Daily Bagel!
Directly down the hill from the Hospital and College! Close to Klamath Lake, walking trails, Klamath Yacht Club and a Golf Course as well. Cinemas is 2.5 blocks up the street. I don't know about you - but I seem to only be able to go to the Movies when I am on vacation.
Close to Downtown and lots of fun - Martini Bar, Creamery (Brew Pub), Irish Pub, and a lot of Restaurants. Plus the Hospital and College are not far away! Close to Klamath Lake, walking trails, Klamath Yacht Club and a Golf Course as well. Ross Ragland Theater is about 10 blocks down the street - catch a play or watch a musical!
Bus stops near here if you don't want to drive!
There are several museums on Main Streets and a few Antique shops as well. Just let me know what you are looking to do and I can help you with your options. If you want to go to Crater Lake - the Crater Lake Trolley is a lot of fun! My guests rave about this option – ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) • See Crater Lake in a New Way!•
Downtown is entirely walkable.
Crater Lake is only an hour away and you can rent bikes at Hutch's Downtown (plus even bike racks if you are renting a car)!
Other Things to Note:
This home has an alarm system and a code will be sent to you the day of your arrival. Codes change with each guest.
You can park on Iowa and walk across the street (only 4 steps). Or park on the corner on Hawthorne and come down the side walk.
OR - You can park in back and walk up the lawn to the front door.
I recommend parking in front and unloaded and then go up to Hawthorne and turn right at the first driveway. Park a bit back from the garage door as I keep housewares and furniture in that basement.
• No smoking
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 6PM