You could call this a "granny flat", but that would belie its size, comfort and total privacy. With a separate, easy-access entrance, plenty of on-street parking and all the creature comforts, this is the perfect place to base yourself. The nearby North Ryde RSL offers child-minding services and a supervised play area, outdoor activities beckon across the road, along the Lane Cove River and at the Mars Environmental Education Centre. The city, Macquarie and Parramatta are only a bus ride away.
• Two bedrooms: both two king singles beds that can be zipped together and make up a King Size bed
• Large living and dining area
• Fully self-contained, with private garden
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine, dryer, ironing board
• Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, Smart TV
• Close to Macquarie University and Macquarie Centre
• Ten minutes to shops and supermarkets
• Close to some of Sydney's best bushwalks
• Minutes to buses and trains
Interaction with guests
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Sydney company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. When you arrive at the property you will find a kitchen and bathroom welcome pack with travel size amenities to ensure you do not need to head to the shops on your first day. We also provide top quality linen and towels. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.