Situated in the upscale Castleton Gardens community, up to 4 guests will have access to top-notch amenities including a community pool and hot tub. This 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo is ideally situated for those seeking a relaxing getaway. The condo offers a clean and comfortable stay with free wireless internet and a fully equipped kitchen. Well known for premier shopping, gourmet restaurants, and world-class culture, Naples offers the perfect seaside escape.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Brand new furnishings an gorgeous decor welcome you inside the recently remodeled condo. Unwind on the sofa and check the weather on the flat-screen cable TV while you settle in.
Step into the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and start meal preparations. For an outdoor barbecue, walk over to the community pool to utilize the gas grill in the gazebo.
The pool area is perfect for sunny days, offering a relaxing area to cool off with a refreshing swim or evening in the hot tub.
The bedroom features a king bed with premium quality allergen linens and new pillows. Additional sleeping can be found on the queen sleeper sofa in the living room which also features premium allergen linens.
The condo is within walking distance to a number of destinations including Tin City, The Yacht Club, Third Street South, Fifth Avenue South, Cambier Park, Crayton Cove, Naples Pier, and more. Take advantage of the many early bird specials at local restaurants.
Visit Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, a short 5-minute drive away or stroll through the Naples Botanical Garden which houses over 300 species of exotic and native plants covering 170 acres.
There are numerous boat tours, watersports, fishing, seeing a show at Sugden Community Theatre, and touring the various museums in the area. Baseball fans are just 50 minutes away from Minnesota Twins and Boston Red Sox spring training games.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Nutribullet, coffee maker, toaster, cookware, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, premium allergen linens, beach chairs, umbrella, beach towels, cooler, a flat-screen cable TV, and more
- Castleton Gardens amenities include an outdoor pool, hot tub, barbecue area, and gas grill
- Upscale Naples location walking distance to the beach - Close to shopping, restaurants, Tin City, the yacht club, Third Street South, Fifth Avenue South, Cambier Park, Crayton Cove, Naples Pier, Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, Naples Botanical Garden, Sugden Community Theatre, spring training stadiums, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913, (~33.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Guests will NOT have access to owner's personal mailbox. Anything you have mailed to the property should arrive via UPS or FedEx