Escape to island life on Lake Erie at this beach-themed vacation rental villa at St. Hazards Resort. This tropical, Caribbean influenced destination offers all the best of island living, from pools and paella to the local tiki bar. This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Middle Bass Island villa offers all the comforts of home for 6 guests. Enjoy Saturday pool parties, the island microbrewery, or backyard barbeques on your private deck. Don't hesitate, the island life awaits!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Futon
This cozy villa transports you to a vacation state of mind. Nautical decor echoes the island's Caribbean vibe, while thoughtful amenities are sure to make you feel right at home.
For a little at home entertainment, the living room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, or you can connect to the free wireless internet access and surf the web on your personal devices.
Prepare all of your family and friends' favorite meals while away in the well-equipped kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, refrigerator, and freezer, or you can step out to the deck and fire up the gas grill!
The villa sleeps 6 guests in the private bedroom, the loft, and the living room, where fresh linens and comfortable bedding assures a good night's sleep.
There's endless fun for adults and kids on Middle Bass Island. St. Hazards Resort features outdoor pools, hot tubs, corn hole, and plenty of places to sit back and relax. Grab a beer at Hazards Microbrewery & Restaurant or a bite to eat and a cold drink at Saints & Sinners Beach Bar.
Spend days exploring the island on foot, by bike or golf cart! See historic Lonz Winery at Middle Bass Island State Park, or sit down for Lake Erie Walleye bites and coconut shrimp at JF. Walleyes.
Be sure to bring your fishing gear, as Lake Erie is home to Walleye, Perch, and even Smallmouth Bass! Enjoy quiet days on the water and fishing at its finest!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, a furnished deck w/ a shady pergola, gas grill and picnic table, free parking, a fire pit and more
- St Hazards Resort amenities and features include a swimming pool, hot tub, tiki bar, Hazards Microbrewery & Restaurant, Saints & Sinners Beach Bar and more **St Hazards Resort is scheduled to close for the season early to mid-September and re-open approximately May 15th 2019**
- Bike and golf cart rentals available on the island!
- A tropical getaway on Middle Bass Island by Put-in-Bay - Ideally located in the St Hazards Resort, where you can enjoy unbeatable vacation amenities and easy access to island attractions, including Middle Bass State Park and Lonz Winery
- Nearest International Airport: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport - 5300 Riverside Dr, Cleveland, OH 44135, ( ~ 78.4 miles)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Middle Bass Island Airport: Middle Bass Island Airport - 160 Deist Rd, Middle Bass, OH 43446, ( ~ 1 mile )
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 1 allowed)
- No events, parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in