The posh and upmarket 4BR villa located in the opulent residential community called Divine Woods in Kasauli is the epitome of a vacation home.
The personified villa has something to offer for everyone. From the childrens best-loved attic room, to the two bedrooms on the first floor or the master bedroom downstairs. Each of these rooms have an awe-inspiring view of the Shivalik range.
A living room with a fire place to sit by and cozy up and indulge into a cheerful night with your dear ones.
The villa also offers two private gardens where you can enjoy drinks with bonfire or relish a barbecue night. This holiday villa in Kasauli comes with a dedicated home-cook and a caretaker to cater to any of your needs and always available to lend a hand when needed.
- Dedicated Home-Cook & Home-Keeper
- Food costs only on actuals
- Most posh gated complex in Kasauli
- The view, from every room
- Two private gardens overlooking the valley
- WiFi Dongle/Connection
- TV with all HD channels
- BYOB (all bar essentials available)
- Music system with Bluetooth/aux cable
- Inverter/generator power back up
PRIVATE SPACES TO HANGOUT
- Two Lush green, verdant gardens where you can enjoy your barbeque or indulge into a bonfire with some country music.
- Cosy-up in the living room by the fireplace with comfortable seating for 10.
- Enjoy palatable food in the dining area with the seating for 6.
- Cherish your morning with a cup of tea with the view of sunrise.
- Fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, & glassware
- Darjeeling tea, green tea and French press coffee on the house
- Toaster, oven, microwave, mixer grinder, electric kettle, hob, chimney & refrigerator
- Water filter
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- Maspar bed linen and towels
- Forest Essential bathroom amenities
- All attached bathrooms with 24x7 Hot Water (Geyser)
- The guests have access to the entire house
- All common area in the complex including walkways and gardens
- The villa staff is there to assist you in any need and can cook up great meals on request
- The regional chief is available on call for any assistance.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- All food is freshly prepared as per your custom requirements
- The home cook will note your meal requirements
- Please inform them of any dietary restrictions
- The cost of the food is as per the actual cost of raw materials and groceries
- We DONT charge anything extra
- The home staff needs to be released at a reasonable time in the night to cater to your needs the next day.
The villa is located at the end of the 'lower mall' of Kasauli town, alongside the Airforce station. Just half a KM away from the famous monkey point. This community of Villas called Divine Woods stands on top of the pine forests, it gives you the prodigious view of the Shivalik range which will leave you spellbound. Enjoy quality time with your family at this ideal location with the comfort of your home.
SUGGESTED EXPERIENCES AT HOME:
- The sunrise, along with some morning tea or coffee, a must watch from any room
- Cosy up to the fireplace, with some red wine, for a gossip session with your near & dear ones
- Indulge in some card games in the living area
- Or get your word game on by playing scrabble
- Have a BBQ night in one of the gardens outside
SUGGESTED EXPERIENCES IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD:
- A morning trek to the neighbouring popular Hanuman temple is recommended, as you will beat the crowds later in the day.
- The main Kasauli market is a 30-minute flat walk, where you can shop a little at the Tibetan market or grab a 'bun samosa' at the heritage market.
- Bun Samosas at the Kasauli Heritage market, always hits the spot, yummy!!
- Kasauli is town best explored on foot, with many mountain trails to explore.
DISTANCES FROM SUGGESTED ATTRACTIONS:
- Hanuman Temple, Monkey Point, 0.5 Kms
- Ross Common (for lunch / dinner), 2.0KM
- Kasauli Club, (inquire about daily access pass) 2.5 Km
- Heritage Market (multiple eating options), 3.0 Km
- Baikunth (For lunch), 9.0 Km
Kasauli is a beautiful place to enjoy your holidays. This Vacation home makes it even more beautiful by giving you the comfort of your home. If you looking to explore this astonishing place, cars are the suggested medium. Taxis are available easily. You can also walk your way around if you please. In case you need help in booking a taxi, you can contact the host anytime.
The Chandigarh Airport is 72 Km away
The Kalka Railway station is 30 Km away