|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Anaheim rental permit number REG 2015-00089. We are a certified and legal short-term rental property. THIS HOUSE IS IN A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD!
FROM OUR GUESTS:
"Best. Vacation. EVER!!! I have rented vacation homes before, and all have been pleasant experiences...but this one was by far the best! In fact, I enjoyed this house better than staying on Disney property."
"Beautiful house and thoughtful owners . This house was spectacular. It was an easy walk to Disney with 4 kids aged 5-9 and We had a great view of the fireworks from the backyard."
"You will pay the same at hotels at Disney but won't experience the home feeling, space and amenities offered. I guarantee after my stay that this is the best vrbo in Anaheim. Don't waste your money at any hotels. "
THE ENCHANTED DISNEY HOUSE, having been originally built for Disney executives, is a newly completed, fully renovated, beautifully decorated private "compound" located in a safe and quiet neighborhood less than a mile to Disneyland!
Vacation rentals close to Disneyland -- such as this home -- make sense if multiple rooms are required. Booking multiple hotel rooms is more costly, less private, crowded, noisy, no kitchen, no private Jacuzzi, and no outdoor space.
WHY CHOOSE THE ENCHANTED DISNEY HOUSE?
* Walk to Disneyland in minutes.
* Privacy. This single-story, 3-bedroom home sits on a large corner lot. 2 queen beds, 3 twin beds, 1 queen sofa sleeper. Feels like a private resort. Pull into the garage and exit out into the mini "compound". Completely surrounded and private gated corner lot.
* Spectacular fireworks from Disneyland go off about 200 yards away every night at 9:30. Watch as you relax in the Jacuzzi.
* Enough secured parking for 5 cars or 3 cars and a large RV. Private garage.
* Incredible home theater experience. 60' LED LCD HDTV flat screen with AMAZING ceiling-mounted surround sound for a true theater experience. Dish Network including NFL package broadcasting every NFL game, DVD player, Blue-Ray, Wii console, large library of Disney movies. Every room has a wall-mounted flat screen TV.
* Everything is all new! And we mean everything: Beds, furniture, stainless steel appliances, Jacuzzi, TVs, central air conditioning, towels, linens, dishes, utensils, granite counter tops, hardwood floors, carpeting - all top of the line and all brand new.
* High speed internet WIFI.
* Quiet and safe neighborhood.
* Laundry room.
* Ping pong table, natural gas barbecue, large private yard, natural gas fireplace with electronic ignition.
* Affordable, luxurious, newly remodeled home.
* Owner operated. Not a management company. We are close by and available.
WE ARE LOCAL OWNERS, NOT A MANAGEMENT COMPANY, WITH A LONG HISTORY WITH DISNEY. GRANDPA WAS A DISNEY ENGINEER FROM THE '50s TO THE '80s.
Come stay at our place and you're sure to have a vacation to remember!
Hi! We're the Glover family. Disney has been a huge part of our life. Grandpa was a long-time Disney engineer in the '50s, '60s, and '70s that helped create many of the rides you'll be enjoying as well as many of the classic Disney movies. We are life-time Southern California residents and we love sharing our little slice of Heaven with you!
Lowell Glover purchased this house in 2015
This cute house has everything you need to enjoy the vacation of a lifetime. A very private little compound and it'll take you less than 15 minutes to walk to Disneyland. You won't likely see any neighbors during your stay as this corner lot house is quite secluded and fenced in. Just bring your clothes, the kids and your food. We have everything else covered.
Completely new and remodeled. 15-minute walk through safe neighborhood to Disneyland!
We had a great recent stay over the holidays at the Enchanted Disney House...the home was immaculate and tastefully decorated. Our granddaughters loved the kids' room--in fact, when we were at Disneyland they asked if we could leave and go back to the "vacation house!" Loved the proximity to the park. Also loved to see the fireworks from the comfort of the home! Highly recommend the Enchanted Disney House!
My family loved staying at this property. Everything you could possibly need was available. We look forward to staying here again on future trips to Disneyland. A++
Great house with comfortable beds and all the comforts of home. My only criticism is that the distance to the park from the house is incorrect. The owner states it's 1/8 of a mile, when it's actually .8 miles away (4/5 of a mile). That's a big difference. Still an easy walk, just not THAT easy.
Lowell was great. House was perfect, a $5 uber ride to the parks. Especially enjoyed the hot tub at night after walking all day. Only complaint was the TV in the main room didn't work, but we weren't there long enough for that to matter. When my wife left her phone, Lowell had it shipped to us at no charge! One bit of advice, do NOT leave your car on the street Thursday, you will get a $40 ticket. We found out the hard way. Otherwise, we had a perfect Disney trip!
Just returned home this morning from our trip, and we absolutely loved our experience with this home! Clean, modern, quiet neighborhood, walk to Disney, we will definitely keep this one on our list for return trips. Grand kids loved the bunk beds and the hot tub. Plenty of space. Exactly as listed. Family and friends would get my recommendation for this property.
The Enchanted Disney Private Home is located just a couple blocks from Disneyland! Leisurely 15-minute walk through a quiet and safe neighborhood. Knott's Berry Farm and Soak City Water Park are close by. Surf City itself, Huntington Beach, is just a 25-minute drive away. Medieval Times dinner and tournament show is only a 15-minute drive and is a blast.
|Housekeeping||£141 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||£64|