* Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces *
This 3-bed, 3-bath Houston home sleeps 12 and will feel like your very own tropical retreat; with a private pool and spa at your disposal. Enjoy views of the San Jacinto River from floor-to-ceiling windows, step out to the balcony to wine and dine on the waterfront, or head to downtown 25 minutes away. Turn the clock to island time and enjoy a Houston hideaway unlike any other!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds, 2 Twin Trundles | Living Room: Pullout Bed
You'll see no detail was spared at this luxurious abode - from the stunning 1,000-square-foot interior to the tropical touches featured in the backyard just below! Enjoy resort-like living as you lounge by the pool or soak in the spa, while anglers cast their line in the river steps away. You'll also have access to the subdivision ramp nearby, so be sure to bring the jet ski, boat or kayaks along!
Continue your life of leisure inside - whether in front of the flat-screen Smart TV or simply admiring the unobstructed views from the living room. Floor-to-ceiling windows, paired with an open-concept floor plan, allow each space to flow flawlessly together, both inside and out!
Treat friends and family to an at-home luau, Houston-style. With stainless steel appliances inside and a charcoal grill outside, cooking will be an absolute breeze. Send the self-proclaimed bartenders downstairs to mix Mai Tai's at the outdoor bar, until you're ready to dine al fresco on the balcony!
Linger outside long after dinner to catch the last glimpse of the sun setting over the San Jacinto River. When tired eyes call you back inside to rest, retreat to the master or second bedroom, while the kiddos find comfort on the twin beds in the third bedroom.
Whether by paddleboard or motorboat, get out and explore the San Jacinto River! Follow the winding waters down to Bear Lake, travel upstream to the famous Banana Beach Bend just 6 minutes away, or venture 10 minutes to Xtreme Off Road Park and Beach. Experience a bit of coastal fun with a trip down to El Jardin Beach, Sylvan Beach, or Galveston Beach - just an hour drive from the property.
After a day on the water, be sure to refuel! Drive the boat down to Good Times Marina for waterfront lunch and dinner, or head over to San Leon to pick up fresh seafood from the fishermen and markets on the water. If you're looking for fine dining, you'll find it at the Villa Capri Restaurant in Clear Lake!
You'll find plenty to do surrounding the San Jacinto River. Send the history buffs to The San Jacinto Battleground and Battleship, the outdoor enthusiasts to the Rio Villa Nature Trail, and the crazy kiddos to Pirate Bay Waterpark. Take a day-trip 35 minutes by boat to Kemah Boardwalk, where roller coasters, restaurants, arcades and more await for all!
Deep in the heart of Houston is a bustling downtown, found only 30 minutes away. This home is ideally located near the Galleria Mall, the Houston Medical Center, the Houston Zoo, and more. While you're in the city, be sure to stop at hot spots including the Downtown Aquarium, the Market Square Park, Discovery Green, and the Toyota Center to watch the Rockets Play! Get a taste of local living with drinks at Saint Arnold Brewery or Tex-Mex from the Original Ninfa's restaurant.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV, electronic dart board, in-unit laundry machines, a charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), outdoor shower, private pool and spa, ping pong table, Foosball table, mini pool table, covered parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, and much more!
- Incredible Houston location - Just minutes outside of the city, with spectacular views over the San Jacinto River!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport - 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, (~ 27 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note, there is an extra persons fee on this listing of $25 per night for each additional person over 8 people
- Please observe quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
- Please note the property is not suitable for mobility-impaired
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
** Please note that if there is evidence of guests having an unauthorized event, not abiding by the quiet hours posted, or exceeding the max occupancy of 12 guests, a $500 fine will be imposed **