Tour UW Tacoma, dine your way down the Ruston Waterfront and explore the Theater District - this 3-bed, 1.5-bath vacation rental is mere minutes from all that downtown has to offer! When you’re not out wandering the streets of Old Town or trekking a trail in Mount Rainier National Park, host a cookout in your fenced yard or a pool tournament in your well-appointed living room. From the mountains to the ‘Medical Mile,’ this Tacoma house welcomes 6 to experience the best of the South Puget Sound!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Start your Tacoma trip with a full stomach! Venture out toward the new Ruston Way Waterfront to dine along the Sound, or stay in and whip up a family favorite in the fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with granite countertops and tile floors.
Once the group is refueled and ready to go, drive no more than a few minutes to discover downtown Tacoma. Return home for a midday catnap in one of the 3 spacious bedrooms, each complete with a queen bed and ceiling fan, or unwind in front of the flat-screen cable TV and gas fireplace in the living room.
Pick up fresh fish from the The Fish Peddler Market and end the evening with dinner and drinks in the fully fenced yard. Fry up your catch on the gas grill and serve your seafood feast at the shaded patio table.
Before calling it a night, head inside for a game of pool, movie night or both as the home’s open layout is perfect for entertaining and relaxing all together!
Great restaurants, bars and museums await along Pacific Avenue, less than a mile from your vacation rental. Drive out to dine at an area favorite like the Pacific Grill before heading into the Theatre District for a show.
Venture further north and you’ll find yourself in Old Town, home to local merchants, cozy cafes and Tacoma’s oldest saloon, the Spar. Old Town also plays host to the new Ruston Way Waterfront, the perfect setting for sunset strolls and romantic dinners.
Traveling nurses or visiting loved ones will appreciate the proximity to the ‘Medical Mile’ starting only 4 blocks away, while those in town to tour the University of Washington Tacoma can cruise over to the campus 12 blocks out.
Also nearby are 2 YMCA facilities, along with the Tacoma Dome Station for easy access to all of downtown! No trip to Washington would be complete without visiting downtown Seattle 34 miles away, hiking in Mount Rainier National Park 58 miles away and exploring Olympic National Park 72 miles out. If you’re up for a day trip, Portland, Oregon is about a 2-hour drive from the house.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, shampoo/conditioner, toilet paper, a hair dryer, washer and dryer, essentials, pool table, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, fully fenced yard, patio furniture, gas grill and more
- Centrally located for all western Washington attractions - 12 blocks from UW Tacoma campus, 4 blocks from the beginning of the ‘Medical Mile' and 6 miles from Interstate 5! Minutes from downtown attractions including Old Town, Ruston Way Waterfront and the Theatre District
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158 (~21 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that this property may not be suitable for mobility impaired as there are 6 steps to get to the gate, 10 steps up from the front porch, and all 3 bedrooms are located on the second floor