Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and stay at Cabin Creek Hideaway, this vacation rental cabin in Lamar! Up to 10 guests will find the ultimate relaxing getaway at this 2,000-square-foot home boasting 3 sleeping areas, 2 bathrooms, stunning views of the lake and mountains, a private hot tub, a pool table, and a fire pit. Spend your days on Lake Dardanelle fishing and boating, hiking Mount Magazine, or simply relaxing on the spacious deck!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Loft: Queen Bed, Full Futon | Game Room: Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
Natural light and rustic wood accents welcome you into Cabin Creek Hideaway's spacious living area. Sink into the plush sofas while you watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV. If you want to watch something else, head downstairs to the game room to watch the flat-screen cable TV while you play a game of pool on the billiard table.
When it's time to eat, make your way over to the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances to prepare a delicious meal for the whole group. Help out with the sides at the island bar while the meat is cooked on the charcoal grill. With multiple eating areas both inside and out, it won't be hard for everyone to find a spot.
After dinner, make yourself a drink and relax on the deck as you look out over the surrounding mountains and the lake. Take a soothing soak in the private hot tub after a day on the hiking trails. As the sun sets over the horizon, walk down to the fire pit to roast marshmallows and share stories under a starlit sky.
When you can't keep your eyes open any longer, retire to the master bedroom and fall asleep on the king-sized bed to a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. Clean up in the master en-suite bathroom in the morning and prepare for another relaxing day! A queen bed, full-sized futon, and flat-screen cable TV can be found in the loft while others can rest on the queen bed and queen sleeper sofa in the game room downstairs.
When you're ready to get out on Lake Dardanelle, drive 25 minutes south to Russellville Marina to rent a pontoon boat for an easy afternoon exploring the lake. Anglers can rent one of 2 fishing boats while thrill seekers will want to rent a jet ski for the ultimate day on the water. There's a boat ramp nearby the property, making it easy to access the water!
Those looking to stay on land will want to make the 25-minute journey to Lake Dardanelle State Park where you can hike, fish, and kayak. Don't miss a chance to see the tallest mountain in Arkansas at Mount Magazine State Park! Hike, mountain bike, rock climb, and more through this beautiful landscape.
For even more outdoor adventures, drive 20 minutes to Spadra Recreation Area, 40 minutes to Mount Nebo State Park, or 1 hour to Petit Jean State Park.
Pick up some fresh produce at Cox Berry Farm, a working berry farm where you can get fresh apples, blueberries, peaches, and more.
Additionally, the house is within easy reach of Cabin Creek Lookout, a great wedding venue nearby!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Cabin Creek Hideaway's amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, in-unit laundry machines, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, Jacuzzi tub, private hot tub, fire pit, spacious deck with outdoor furniture, charcoal grill, and more
- Peaceful Lamar location - Close to fishing, boating, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, horseback riding, shopping, restaurants, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fort Smith Regional Airport - 6700 McKennon Boulevard #200, Fort Smith, AR 72903, (~68.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (max 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- You may encounter a large, white neighborhood dog while at the property. His name is Zeus and he is very friendly, so do not be alarmed!
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in