*NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Treat yourself to this elegant 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment blending mid-century modern architecture with contemporary Scandinavian style. With a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere, this luxury unit offers the perfect getaway for 2 in the most sought after neighborhood in Bellingham. Sit back and enjoy pristine sunset views of Bellingham Bay every night!
Bedroom: King Bed
The property is designed in a modern style and incorporates chic Pacific Northwest touches. It exudes a sense of enticing penthouse experience with its custom designed interior.
Inside, you will appreciate the spacious bedroom with a king sized bed, weathered grey flooring and dramatic contemporary décor. The kitchen with its custom cabinetry, new appliances, creates an oasis of serene gastronomic experience. The apartment opens up in all directions as if the spaces are expanding.
You will enjoy serene views of the bay from all spaces in the area. The zen-like ambiance of the living area is enhanced by a state-of-the-art curved TV for a holistic pampering. The hallway connecting the living room to the bedroom is a study in proportions of scale.
Create a memorable gourmet experience while dining at the outdoor patio and enjoy the serene Bay views. The patio offers a complete sensory experience. Sit back and relax on the patio with a cup of coffee or a glass of Pacific Northwest Pinot Noir. Watching the gorgeous sunsets will entice you to plan your next visit soon to this property.
The apartment is conveniently located within walking distance to Western Washington University, Fairhaven downtown, and Bellingham downtown. Right next to the University you'll find the Sehome Hill Arboretum, a 180-acre park filled with a beautiful forest, an observation tower, and over 5 miles of trails.
If you're not cooking at the property, head out the door to enjoy a meal at one of the delicious local eateries around town. Some of the favorites are Northwater, Cosmos Bistro, Bellingham Cider Company, The Birch Door Cafe, Boundary Bay Brewery & Bistro, Keenan's at the Pier, and more!
One of the most popular parks in the city is the Boulevard Park located within walking distance or a 5-minute drive away. The park features an over-water boardwalk, community grills, plenty of summer activities, a beach, and a coffeehouse.
Some other ways to spend your time in Bellingham include driving to the Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest, taking a ferry to the surrounding Washington Islands, or visiting the downtown area and ports throughout the city!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a flat-screen TV with streaming capability, a furnished patio with an outdoor dining area, free WiFi, driveway parking, and more!
- Fantastic Bellingham Location - Walking distance to the Western Washington University campus, a 5-minute drive to Boulevard Park, near local golf courses, ferry stations, hiking, fishing, boating, and canoeing!
- Airport: Bellingham International Airport, ( ~ 7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives in the house, in a completely separate area, and may be present during your stay
- Please observe quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am and be respectful of neighbors
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in