You won't want to miss this unique 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house on your next trip to Hoodsport! Up to 10 travelers can enjoy the private hot tub and original art pieces found throughout this 1,704-square-foot home that pay homage to the natural beauty outside. Bring Fido along to play in the fenced-in yard! You can also go on a hike in Olympic National Park, just 15 minutes away. Known for its dynamic outdoor recreation, Lake Cushman is just 5 minutes from this fantastic home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Double Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Single Air Mattress, Single Foam Mattress (In closet of 1st bedroom)
Nestled in a peaceful wooded Hoodsport neighborhood is this pet-friendly artist's home! Step inside to find yourself in a family home-turned-art-gallery for a comfortable stay near Lake Cushman.
The hand-painted mountain mural completes the spacious living room. Unwind on the couch to search for shows using your login on the flat-screen Smart TV.
Anchoring the dining space is the hand-crafted candelabra formed from a local tree branch. Set the table while the designated chef cooks favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen boasting an island with a 3-person breakfast bar.
Enjoy the starry night sky while relaxing in the private hot tub on the spacious deck. Discuss the next day's agenda - sure to include more outdoor recreation in Mason County!
Two lucky travelers can claim the king master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom featuring dual sinks and a fantastic walk-in shower. In addition to the other bedrooms, a single air mattress and foam mattress are also provided.
-- THE LOCATION --
Set out to explore Hoodsport and its main attraction - Lake Cushman. Located 5 minutes away, this stocked lake provides travelers with the opportunity to swim, boat, or fish the day away.
This lake is also fed by the waters from the Olympic Mountains and offers boat rentals for summertime fun amongst the lush scenery. Don't forget about the Hood Canal for saltwater fun!
When you're ready to explore on land, choose from one of the many hiking trails near the lake or in Olympic National Forest just 15 minutes away. Discover the outdoor scene closer to home when you stroll the family-friendly Staircase Rapids Nature Trail.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub, spacious deck, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, Pack 'n' Play, high chair, fenced-in backyard, in-unit laundry machines, 3-car driveway parking, and more
- Relaxing Hoodsport location in a quiet neighborhood - Less than 10 minutes to Lake Cushman for fishing & boating, 15 minutes to the Olympic National Forest for hiking, biking, and other outdoor recreation!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (91 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay (dogs only, maximum 1 allowed)
- The state park and designated swim areas are not pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Absolutely no fireworks; use of fireworks will incur a $1000 fine
- No illegal activities
- Please note that there is a $10 per person, per night extra person fee (beyond 6 guests, maximum 10 guests allowed)
- No discharging of firearms
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property sleeps 8 travelers in beds, but the flexible maximum occupancy is 10 with the use of the provided single air mattress and foam mattress