The " Lazzarini- Battiala " palace in Sveti Martin, incorporated in the baroque country- side castle ( kaštel, castello ), the last Labin landlord, baron Lazzarini´s country- seat, was built in 1797. Sveti Martin ( Saint Martin ), a peaceful place, situated above the river Raša canyon ( valley ). It is surrounded by a number of small peasant houses in a genuine natur.
On the second floor Pini is a spacious apartment for 3-4 persons. Equipped with rustical furnish it consists of a spacious bedroom that has a double bed and a single bed, livingroom with a sofa bed for two persons, a kitchen/diningroom and a bathroom with shower. The apartment has a view of the historical complex and the old chestnut alley.