** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate, locked off unit **
Take a break from city stresses in this cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Gaylord. Boasting a well-equipped kitchenette, beds for 2, and access to a hot tub, fire pit, and gazebo, this cozy little home has everything you'll need and more! You'll be minutes from Treetops Resort and downtown Gaylord during your stay in this Great Lake State sanctuary.
Bedroom: Queen Bed
After a day of golf or stroll through nature, retreat into the living room and melt into the plush couch. As you watch your primetime favorites on the satellite TV, you'll be bathed in natural light through the large window.
The well-equipped kitchenette features a convection oven, hot plate, refrigerator, and microwave, perfect for making quick meals and midnight snacks.
Once you've taken your final bites at the dining table for 2, take a hot shower then drift effortlessly to sleep in the luxurious memory foam queen bed.
If you can't get enough of the fresh country air, take advantage of the backyard by hanging out in the gazebo, roasting marshmallows in the fire pit, tossing the volleyball around on the sand court, or if it's winter, bring your sleds and ride to the trails, and then end your day under the stars in our outdoor jetted hot tub!
Located on the outskirts of town, this apartment is 15 minutes from Gaylord's charming downtown. Home to quaint shops and delicious eateries like the Bearded Dogg Lounge and The Iron Pig Smokehouse, this little town will transport you back to simpler times.
For some outdoor fun, head 14 miles down the road to Treetop Resort, an acclaimed destination for a variety of outdoor activities. Whether you choose to ski, golf, or hit the spa, you're sure to have an unforgettable day at this Michigan landmark.
Known as 'America's Summer Golf Mecca,' Gaylord boasts 24 golf courses and numerous golf awards, making it a haven for golfers of all levels and ages!
If you prefer hiking to playing golf, be sure to check out some of the area's public parks. As you stroll down the trails of the Pigeon River Country State Forest and Louis M. Groen Nature Preserve, you may even spot some elk!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, air conditioning, desk, satellite TV, free WiFi, a hot tub, sand volleyball court, fire pit, gazebo, driveway parking for 2, complimentary linens and towels, shower, and more!
- Top-notch Gaylord Location - 15 minutes from downtown shops and restaurants, 14 miles from Treetops Resort, within minutes of several golf courses, and a short drive from parks and hiking trails
- Closest Commercial Airport - Boyne Mountain Airport, 1 Boyne Mountain Rd, Boyne Falls, MI 49713, (~21 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly for a $75 fee (max two pets)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate, locked off unit
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in