*Please note the homeowner & dog live on-site in a completely separate unit*
Your next alpine getaway in Arizona won't be complete without this lovely vacation rental studio apartment in central Prescott! This unit sleeps 3 and sits within 3 blocks of Main Street - home to a variety of breweries, cafes, restaurants, and seasonal bike races! Boat on Watson Lake or hike the trails in Prescott National Forest - both 15 minutes away - before retreating to this unit to enjoy drinks on the patio!
Studio: Full Bed, Twin Sleeper Sofa
Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, this peaceful property will take you to a simpler time brimming with historic charm. Enjoy the shade of the towering pines that surround this apartment as you relax on the patio.
Whether you've spent the day on the lake or hiking in the mountains, you'll want to kick back on the couch in front of the flat-screen cable TV for leisurely downtime.
Assemble favorite late-night snacks or dessert trays in the well-equipped kitchenette just off the main living area. Need other options? Connect to the wireless internet to search for the best local happy hour.
Wash up before bed in the full bathroom with a stone-lined walk-in shower. The full-sized bed awaits to deliver a sound night's sleep no matter how long the stay!
If you're in town for a bike race, marathon, or summer car show, this is the apartment for you! You'll be just 5 minutes from Main Street and other event sites in and around downtown Prescott.
Lake Watson is the perfect spot for hiking, boating, and fishing, so pack a picnic and drive 15 minutes to this well-loved lake! Get the best view of the water from the Easter Island Trail that runs along the eastern side.
Fifteen minutes across town you'll find more mountainous and wooded trails in Prescott National Forest. Hikers can explore the trails while golfers can play the fairways at Capital Canyon Club closer to home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, window efficiency A/C unit, furnished patio, flat-screen cable TV with DVR, free WiFi, 2-car driveway parking, access to on-site laundry machines, and more
- Ideal Prescott location - 3 blocks from Main Street. 5 minutes from Whiskey Row, 15 minutes from Watson Lake, Prescott National Forest, and other outdoor attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: PRC - Ernest A. Love Field Airport - 6500 Mac Curdy Dr, Prescott, AZ 86301, (10 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the homeowner & dog live on-site in a completely separate unit