- The apartment has independent access to the street and is situated in a beautiful part of the historical center of the city, in only 5 minutes walking distance from the Plaza de Armas (the cities main square). It consists of two inviting, friendly bedrooms, each of them equipped with a comfortable double bed, a equipped kitchen, a living/ eating room and a bathroom. The guest have total access to the equipment, features and services that are provided.
- A few meters from the accommodation the guests can find: the San Blas market, grocery stores, laundry services, touristic sites like restaurants, bars, cafes and most importantly a stunning view above the city. Moreover it is only 5 minutes walking distance away from the Plaza de Armas (the cities main square).
The guests can use the equipped kitchen, living/ eating room, bathroom and have access to: a Mini-Bar, kitchen, utensils, blender, water boiler, shower with hot water, iron and ironing board, dryer, heater, sound system, cable TV, wi-fi, board games, tees.
- The hosts are attentive to the needs of the guests.
. The apartment has independent access to the street. The guests will receive three keys: one for the main entrance of the apartment and one for each bedroom.
- The area around the apartment is filled with many accommodations for tourists, which makes it a zone of multicultural socialization.
- The Lucrepata street can be found 20 meters from the accommodation. Taxis pass there frequently, which cost 5 soles (1.5 dollars) and the airport 8 soles (3 dollars).