Book your next Rocky Mountain getaway at 'River-Bottom Ranch,' a stunning 3-bed, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Parachute! This 3,880-square-foot home exudes a western lodge feel and sleeps up to 10 guests. Enjoy access to a 10-acre lake, a fire pit, and more. Make memories that will last a lifetime with loved ones at this gorgeous mountain home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Theater Room: 3 Pullout Beds
Stunning views of the Battlement Peaks and the 10-acre lake invite you to relax at 'River-Bottom Ranch.' Follow the hardwood floors into the bright and open living space where a wall of windows brings the outdoors inside. Turn on the gas fireplace and unwind on the plush furnishings as you decide what you want to do first.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen is every chef's dream! Stainless steel appliances, a large island, and ample counter space ensure easy cooking for large groups. Add a dash of flavor to your meals on the unique grill in the backyard. Gather around the dining table and share a tasty feast with friends and family overlooking the lake.
Take one of the provided kayaks and paddle boards out to tour the lake or sit down to a movie night in the theater room featuring an 11-foot screen, a Smart projector, and DishTV.
As day turns to night, make yourself a nightcap and wind down around the fire pit as you look up at the stars. When you're ready for bed, retire to the master bedroom featuring an en-suite bathroom and flat-screen Smart satellite TV and lay back on the king bed. The other 2 bedrooms boast queen beds and additional sleeping can be found on the pullout beds in the theater room.
Situated just 40 feet from the Colorado River, you won't have to look far for outdoor fun during your stay. 10 minutes from the property is Battlement Mesa Golf Club offering challenging holes with beautiful mountain backdrops.
For more adventure, drive 40 minutes east to Glenwood Springs where you can go whitewater rafting, visit Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, hike, and go on an ATV tour. Glenwood Adventure Company can help you with all of that and more including horseback riding, paragliding, and fishing. Be sure to rent a tube or kayak at TOP adventures for a memorable time on the water.
Before you start your day, pick up a cup of coffee at The Little Coffee Shack in downtown Parachute. When you return from your daily activities, nothing hits the spot like Mama's Restaurant.
If you're traveling during winter, you're in luck since this home is within 2 hours of 7 different ski areas. Powderhorn Mountain Resort is 40 miles away while Sunlight Mountain Resort is just 60 miles away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 2 sets of in-unit laundry machines, fire pit, 2 flat-screen Smart satellite TVs, an 11-foot drop down screen with a Smart satellite projector, 2 gas fireplaces, geothermal heating and cooling, solar power, and much more
- Unbelievable Parachute location on a 10-acre lake - Close to the Colorado River, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, golfing, shopping, restaurants, skiing, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Grand Junction Regional Airport - 2828 Walker Field Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81506, (~45.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- There is extreme fire danger in this area. Please check for local bans before using fire pit
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible for up to 2 additional guests (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Absolutely NO hunting and or shooting on the property of any kind
- Please note there are horses and 2 cats that reside in the nearby ranch
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in