Get a taste of the lake life during your stay at this vacation rental cabin in Federal Dam, Minnesota! Ideally located steps from Leech Lake, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom waterfront cabin for up to 10 is perfect for anyone looking to get away from it all and breathe in some fresh Minnesota air. The cabin offers over 1,100 square feet of living space, yet still feels nice and cozy inside! You'll love spending days on the lake and returning to roast marshmallows by the fire pit.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Crib | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds, Full Bed
Upon entering this cabin, you'll instantly notice the wall of windows that look out upon Leech Lake. Sink back in the sumptuous furniture to admire the lake views or bring a book and get lost in a novel.
During downtime, use the wireless internet access to surf the net, get some work done while you're out of the office or look up a new recipe to make for dinner.
There's no need to leave the comfort of your home-away-from-home when hunger strikes. The fully equipped kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and ample counter space to prepare all of your meals. When it's time to eat, gather around the picnic-style table in the dining area to dig in!
On warm evenings, step outside and use the gas grill to whip up a tasty barbecue dinner. There's seating outside for those who'd like to dine al-fresco. After you finish eating, head out to the fire pit to roast s'mores for dinner and tell campfire stories! Look up and admire the millions of stars visible in the night sky.
Dive under the covers of any of the comfortable beds when it's time to call it a night! The first-floor master bedroom has a queen bed and a crib, and the 2 upstairs bedrooms both offer 2 twin beds and a full bed.
This cabin is in the perfect for a true lake retreat! Bring your rod and reel and walk right down to the shore to reel in some fish. Other lakes in the area that are great for fishing include Lake Winnibigoshish and Cass Lake.
There's no better way to beat the heat than going for a dip in the lake on hot afternoons! The water is the perfect depth for anyone looking to cool off. This area of Leech Lake has minimal boat traffic - ideal for swimming and just getting some peace and quiet while you relax by the water.
Bring your boat along and launch it down the road at the Leech Lake Recreation Area! Cruise around the lake in style, stopping at some of the lakefront restaurants for a bite to eat and a refreshing beverage.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, fire pit (firewood provided), free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, crib, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 6, and much more!
- As a feature to the lake portion of the property, you can drive your RVs, or ATVs (snowmobiles) on the yard. You are welcome to use the access to the lake for those purposes, as well as ice fishing!
- Lakefront Federal Dam location just steps to Leech Lake! Ideal for fishing, boating, swimming, and just enjoying nature
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bemidji Regional Airport - 3824 Moberg Dr. NW, Bemidji, MN 56601, (~55.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the cabin can sleep 11 guests if you are traveling with a toddler who can sleep in the crib
- Please note there is a limit of 2 GBs of data usage per day for wireless internet. Exceeding this limit may result in an additional fee of $15 per GB
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in