|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Very clean, neat, and tidy. Fully furnished.
Put your reservation in now for summer time festivities;. Consider the COTTAGE BUNGALOW (smaller) or ANGLERS HAVEN (larger) for a great summertime hang-out with family, friends, or both. So close to all the fun! Beaches, water sports, fishing, canoeing/kayaking, picnics, free concerts, bike and walking lanes, paths and trails, restaurants and outdoor lounges, shopping, waterpark/amusement park, horse race track and casino, full golf and putt-putt, the Zoo, winery tours... Something for every one in the group! Definitely a great summertime week to remember.
Standard rental week is Mon-Sun. Partial weeks and flexible check-in/check-outs are negotiable. Will attempt for partial weeks as available.
All appliances including W/D, good size fridge/freezer, gas range and oven, microwave, coffee maker. Kitchen/dining wares. Misc. creature comforts provided and custom options available. 1BR with queen plus sleeper sofa, plus high quality camper cot or other additional optional sleeping arrangements available.
Private fenced back yard. Secured onsite storage. Lawn furniture, fire pit, and barbeque grill. Clothes/beach towel dry line. Outside water hose.
Custom amenities optional (ex.: extra firewood, bicycles, fishing poles, buckets, beach toys/gear, life jackets, DVD player, private transport and errand services. Prepared foods and grocery shopping, vacation planning/guide services, bed linens...). Note: Guest typically bring their own bed linens, bath/beach towels, and toiletries, but can be provided for a fee.
Location is near to Presque Isle State Park, close to beaches and pools, boating (charters and rentals), paddle boats, canoes, kayaks, and jet skis... bike and hike trails, Waldameer Amusement and Water Park. 10 minutes to Presque Isle Downs and Casino, golf courses, bay and lake fishing. Many summertime events and attractions... free concerts weekly including (8) beach venue weeks.
Quiet neighborhood within festive area. Offstreet parking for 2-4+ vehicles. Many restaurants and lounges nearby (without affecting neighborhood traffic/serenity). Walking and bicycling distance to many attractions. Public transit services nearby.
To speed the process along with your inquiry, please include:
1. Exact check-in/check-out dates and times preferred.
2. How many overnight guests (adults, kids/ages) are in your rental group.
3. How many daytime guests, if any, you might expect at any given time.
4. Are you familiar with Presque Isle State Park, the Peninsula, Lake Erie, the area?
We really like animals, but sorry, no pets allowed at the rental properties. There is a very nice dog motel a couple miles away.
ANGLERS HAVEN rental home
(2-3) BR, (1.5)BA, sleeps (10) max under certain conditions. (1) queen bed, (1) full bed, (1) futon full size, (3) pull out sleeper sofas (equivalent to queen size; cots, air mattress floor mats potentially available on request.
Front screened porch seats 8-10. Back yard deck.
COTTAGE BUNGALOW rental home
(1)BR with Queen bed, (1)pull out sleeper sofa, high quality camper cot.
Sleeps (5) max unless special conditions.
Guests typically provide their own bed linens, beach/bath towels, and toiletries,. We can provide these for an added service fee if you want. We do provide hand towels and hand soaps for the kitchen and bathroom sink areas, and for clean-up uses.
I was looking for a place near Presque Isle that was clean, comfortable, and quiet. I was not disappointed! The property was exactly as advertised.
Since I did not have a car, I was also relieved to find this property conveniently located near a few stores and restaurants.
I opted for renting linens and was pleased that the owner not only had them waiting for me when I arrived but even had the bed made. This was much appreciated as I arrived at 3:00 am and was exhausted.
I am already looking forward to booking this property again.
Dan was easy to talk to and we never had any issues at all from start to Finnish. The house was perfect for us. We are a family of 4 two adults two children ages 6 months and 5 years old. There's duct tape that holds the rug and other things together but doea not affect the stay at all. The couchs were also a bit uncomfortable. But the house in general is good. It worked for us loved the laundry especially with 2 kids. The full size fridge and stove huge plus. We would defiantly go back there again. Super close to everything if you want that this is the place for you!!!!
Dan was friendly and helpful throughout the process from the booking of the cottage rental all the way through till we "checked out". We had a few issues upon arrival such as the fridge not being on and there not being any bedding. Dan dealt with both issues right away. The cottage itself is a bit rough but it was clean, very reasonably priced and close to all of the attractions we wanted to see in Erie. As long as you are not expecting a hotel quality space then you will be happy with this rental. We were a bit surprised that the place is held together with duct tape (the carpets are taped down, the floor tile is edged in duct tape, the rough ends of the wood paneling in the bedroom etc...). The weather was neither hot nor cold so we didn't use the AC or the heat so we can't comment on how well they work. The bathtub is old and stained enough that we didn't want to give our kids a bath in it. We all showered and we held the baby in the shower, but the water was hot and plentiful and the pressure was good. The wifi was strong and the TV was new and had full cable.
This is a great rental for a couple or a small group of young adults who are not looking for luxury and enjoy convenience. Dan was a pleasure to work with.
it was a very relaxing and comfortable stay. Dan is very nice and it was close to anything you would need . me and my wife will be going back to stay again.
My wife and kids had a wonderful stay in Erie. Dan is an awesome guy and I would rent from him again. We had a key problem upon arrival and it was fixed in no time. This house is great for a small family or couple. As Dan told me it's not a Taj Mahal it's a nice quite little rental. I had a brief conversation with the neighbors and it seems to be a friendly neighborhood. Plenty of places to eat near by if you don't want to cook. There's also a nice little fire pit in the backyard. We brought our 21' boat as well and there was just enough room to park it off street infront of this property. we can't wait to visit Erie again
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£205|
|Property Damage Protection||£48|
1. Property damage Protection Insurance is also available through VRBO/HomeAway website partner for either $60 or $100 depending on amount of coverage...check coverage to see what, if any, of your property might be covered by this policy.
2. Regarding cancellation policy, we will make good efforts to fill your formerly reserved dates with other guests; if we do, then we will refund that portion to you (minus re-booking expenses).
3. We like animals a lot, however, no pets allowed at rental property, including yard areas. This serves the best interests of all guests, including some who may be seriously allergic to remnants that are impossible to get 100% rid of with standard turnover cleaning, plus damage to yard areas.
4. Refundable Damage Deposit negotiable for repeat guests.
5. Please discuss pricing options for partial weeks, as the website template does not exactly necessarily allow for proper expression in that regard.
6. Typically, guests provide their own bed linens, toiletries, and bath towels. We can provide these for a fee if you want. We do provide hand towels for kitchen and bathrooms. We do provide bed pillows if you want. We do provide bedspreads and a variety of blankets for your use within the house only. We do provide a starter quantity of certain items such as, but not limited to: paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, clean-up supplies, dish soap, laundry soap, kitchen and garbage can trash bags, and fire wood. Let us know if you would like special services for a fee, such as: errand service, transportation, grocery shopping, guided tours of the area, clothes cleaning, more fire wood, and such.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.