*SUPER CONVENIENT PRIME LOCATION* near NORTH GATE for Exploring Chiang Mai! SUPER COMFORTABLE BEDS*5 Minutes to Airport! *WHOLE LARGE House* LARGEST, Spacious, Cool, Comfortable, *SAFE* Amazingly QUIET area. Near Markets, Fast Internet, Fully Air Conditioned! Hot Water and a Large Bath. 5 Minutes to Sunday Night Market, Night Bazaar, Most Significant Temples, Old town, and other MUST see Attractions. Best restaurants, markets, Taxis! Click Instant Book NOW or Write me if you have any Questions!
Welcome to The Amazing cultural capital of Thailand Chiang Mai!!!. Here are the reasons why people Fell in LOVE with us and our Home :)
Loy Krathong (ลอยกระทง), sometimes spelled Loy Kratong or Loi Kratong, or called Yee Peng is a colourful festival held every year on the full moon of the twelfth month in the Thai Lunar Calendar.
This Thai Festival held in beautiful in Chiang Mai, from 14 -16 November 2016 is the picture perfect experience of your trip.
Why be stuck in a Hotel room? or a Condo? on your Holiday? Have this Large 2 Story Town House with 3 bed Rooms all to yourself and enjoy the Holiday!
1. You are on Holiday (Vacation) SO Spend more time Relaxing! This House is located in the Chiang Mai town. This area is very popular among tourists and travellers. Easily accessible from the Airport, Train station or the Bus station so that you can easily and comfortably arrive. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac just outside the North Gate of the city. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!!!! As you can see on the map, we are Located only 50 meters from the lovely Historical Moat that surrounds the city :).
2. Want to explore Everything our lovely city has to offer? from our house you have Easy access to transport, Taxis and Tuk-tuk readily available, so that you can Enjoy your holiday in comfort. In our unparalleled welcome, We offer an introduction to the city with several guide maps and extensive information so you can easily cover the whole city in just a few days.
3. Want the Authentic Thai experience but would not rather spend your holiday shopping? You have Easy access to shopping. Local markets are located just 3 minutes on foot. 7-Eleven (just 5 minutes walk) / Tesco Lotus just 3 minutes from the house. Main Supermarket (just 5 minutes via tuk-tuk/ 10 mins walk). For self catering guests, the supermarkets and the lovely local fresh food and street markets are located within a walking distance of about 3 minutes! We really do love this city and we know the best places for shopping, food etc
4. Want the BEST DEAL? Travelling on a budget? We provide Great deals for your budget and comfort. This Large, Comfortable, Spacious House is Cheaper than ANY Hotel room! Guaranteed! Same LOW RATES for this LARGE COMFORTABLE HOUSE, throughout the Year! !!!
5. Want Peace of Mind? Guaranteed! We are FULLY AIRBNB VERIFIED!!! What you see is what you get (or BETTER!!!)! This is a Professionally Managed, Detached House. Last Minute Bookings are Welcome! day or night, we respond within a few minutes!!! You can book this Spacious, Modern House for just 1 night or for a whole month or more! No deposit! Flexible cancellation!. The neighbourhood is SAFE and FRIENDLY
6. Want to Relax after a HARD Days sightseeing? Our well appointed, fully and tastefully furnished has many areas for you to Relax, whether you are recovering from sightseeing adventurers or getting ready to enjoy all that Chiang Mai has to offer. We offer Two Large Bedrooms, a Large Balcony. Large Kitchen and dining area. Large TV lounge, with a 8 seater sofa set and another 4 seater set.
7. We will provide you with the local knowledge so that You will be the Envy of other Travellers :)
Most of the interesting places (Like the North Gate Jazz club, the Thapae Gate, The world famous Sunday Night market, Authentic Saturday Night Market, Historical Night Bazar, which is the modern legacy of the FAMOUS SILK ROUTE. Original Yunnanese trading caravans stopped here along the ancient SILK ROUTE between Simao (in China) and Mawlamyaing (on Myanmar)) are located within walking distance. Other Historical Cultural attractions like the picturesque Doi Suthep temple and the mountain range is only 20 mins by the cheap red taxis (Song Thaew).
8. Friendly and Helpful Hosts
We LOVE our Guests! It's not just a culturally ingrained thing for us. When you see us with Our happy smiles and welcoming words, we do mean it!. We have good English as well as Thai. It's been a privilege meeting so many or you from different walks of life and from different parts of the World. We have hosted Famous writers, Ivy league Math Professors, Explorers, Navy SEALs, Voluntary workers, Globe trotters, High school kids on summer vacation, people who wanted to get away from it all, and many more!
This is what our other guests had to say about our comprehensive introduction to the area and the maps and the comprehensive guide books that we provide.
Great house, great hosts, great location and an amazing city. The house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac just outside the North Gate of the city. If you don't fancy the pleasant walk into the main areas then tuk tuks and red taxi's are readily available. 7/11's are close at hand as well as a very reasonable and friendly launderette. If you need a supermarket that offers a lot more in the way of fresh produce and 'Western' brands then head to Rimping in the Maya shopping centre ... 30 minute walk or 10 minutes in a tuk tuk. Good quality street food is available by the North Gate (3 minutes walk), in abundance, from about 17:00 and is popular with the locals. The North Gate Jazz café became something of a 'local'. Great music, reasonable prices and always a good crowd. Get there before 9pm if you want a good seat. Other places frequented on a regular basis were the Writers Club (15 minute walk), Johns Place (20 minute walk) and for a special night out, Le Teak (25 minute walk). I stayed a month and had no issues with the house. I was pleasantly surprised how cheap this was considering the amount of time I actually spent in the house. All the rooms are very large and the house benefits from both a balcony and a patio area ... great places to start the day with a coffee or two! Occasionally I was honoured by the appearance of the friendly gecko whom I nicknamed Eddie Lizard. The hosts, Apple and Jack, are such lovely people and Jack in particular provided useful, informative and interesting facts and advice not just about Chiang Mai but pretty much everywhere!!! . Response time to any queries was excellent. I have fallen in love with this city and when I come back, I will be sure to stay here again. Thanks Apple and Jack for making me feel very welcome.
--Robert Begg From the UK (stayed for 1 Month!)
“Hosts were extremely helpful and welcoming.. They spoke with the taxi driver on getting to the location from the airport and offered great suggestions for things to do, etc... very, very nice people. It is a big space, very roomy. Great A/C”
“It was probably our best airbnb experince. Apple was a great host! Very prompt to answer messages. She helped guide our taxi driver to the residence (which would have been very difficult without her!). The place is HUGE and could easily host a lot of people. The place was clean and as described. We really loved this place. Great location in the old city near the Northgate! Tucked away and private but close to the action. We will definitely come back here the next time we are in Chiang Mai”
Apple the host is incredibly helpful and gives instructions and hints on how to get around the city. She was a wonderful host, and the house was very clean, spacious, and felt safe. I would definitely recommend this location to any of my friends.
Pacharaporn's house is very spacious and comfortable. Both her and Jack were extremely helpful with directions to their place and offering their own extensive knowledge of the sights and activities for visitors to Chiang Mai. The two bedrooms are massive and the location is perfect for an authentic Thai experience. Both Kirti and myself enjoyed our stay very much at this house and we wish we could have stayed longer. The hosts are very considerate and responsive to the personal requirements of their guests.
The house was very big and right next to the moat. It was very easy to get around the city from this great location! Apple and her partner were there to meet me as soon as I got to the house and were very friendly. Would book again for sure!
Apple was a very considerate host and she and her partner made us feel very welcome from the start. The house is very roomy and everything works well - fast Internet, air conditioning (in Both large rooms), hot water, and a bath! And the area is very convenient but amazingly quiet. We had a great stay and overall Apple's place is excellent value. We hope to come back again!
--Carmen(Australia, stayed for 1 Month!)
If you have Questions Please Just Ask :).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.