Perfect home for a family, or anyone wanting space and convenience. Beautiful 1800 sq ft high floor corner unit with unobstructed panoramic views of Lake Michigan, Millennium Park, and downtown. Soldier Field to Hancock Tower.
• Newly remodeled unit with new cabinets and White Quartz countertops and under-mount sinks in kitchen and bathrooms.
•New wood and carpet flooring throughout.
• Washer and dryer in unit as well as laundry room in the building, or laundry service.
•Master bedroom includes, king size Sleep Number bed, vanity area, three closets (two walk in) plus two armoires, a shower and separate tub.
• Second bedroom has a twin size loft bed, is ensuite with a tub/shower and the most amazing view of Chicago.
• Third bedroom can be used as a bedroom with full size loft bed, or is currently set up as a playroom full of toys, a swing, and a rock climbing wall.
• Bonus room city style baby nursery with crib or toddler bed.
• Building amenities include free fitness classes (Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Water Aerobics), Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, sauna, two outdoor sundecks including grills and televisions, party room available for rent, library, business center, maintenance staff, 24 hour door staff, dry cleaning, receiving room, indoor tunnel to grocery store.
• Inexpensive kids classes are held in the building (yoga, music, swimming) as well as out in the park (soccer).
This quiet neighborhood sits on a 6 acre park with a grocery store, restaurants, coffee shops, and a wine bar. Park features fountains, gated playground, gated off leash dog park. Once you step out of the quiet neighborhood you are in the middle of all Chicago has to offer. Michigan Ave shopping, Outdoor concerts in Pritzker Pavillion, festivals in Grant Park (just open the windows to hear Lollapalooza), activities on the Chicago River, Navy Pier, 1 mile from El trains to anywhere (short train ride to Wrigley Field or Soldier Field), a taxi stand in front of the building, and parking in the garage for your own car. The New Eastside is the most sought after neighborhood in Chicago. You wont find a more perfect location, or a more perfect apartment for your Summer holiday. You will be close to everything Chicago has to offer, yet secluded enough to relax and just enjoy the view from every room.