Take a memorable trip to Fire Island and stay at this quaint 1-bathroom studio condo! Situated in the Seashore Condo Motel, this unit provides up to 2 guests with all of the comforts of home for a relaxing and carefree beach vacation. You'll be close to everything the island has to offer and walking distance from the beach. When you're not out and about, spend your days sunning on the deck, barbecuing, and spending quality time with that special someone.
Studio: Queen Bed
Step into your humble abode and get settled into your new home-away-from-home. Turn on the flat-screen satellite TV and make yourself a drink to toast to a great weekend.
Make your way to the well-equipped kitchen, featuring a toaster oven and microwave, to whip up a tasty snack. Grab a seat at the breakfast bar and chow down before you hit the beach.
When you return to the studio, wash the sand off in the outdoor shower and spend the rest afternoon on the spacious decks. Use the community grill to cook dinner and dine al fresco at the outdoor table.
As eyes begin to grow tired, rest your head on the comfy queen bed for a quiet night's sleep. Wake up feeling refreshed and ready for another memorable day on Fire Island.
The first thing you'll want to do is take a short 5-minute walk to spend the day on the beach! Lay out some towels and work on your tan until you need to cool off in the refreshing water.
Change up the scenery with a visit to the Sunken Forest, a little over a mile from the studio. This maritime holly forest is perfect for a romantic afternoon stroll.
Be sure to take the 15-minute water taxi to Cherry Grove or The Pines featuring delicious restaurants, live music, art shows, and more.
Other fun sights to see are the Fire Island Lighthouse, the Long Island Maritime Museum, and the Fire Island National Seashore. Rent kayaks and bikes to further explore the island.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen satellite TV, community grill, spacious deck with outdoor furniture, air conditioning, and more
- Wonderful Fire Island location - Close to the beach, Sunken Forest, hiking, kayaking, fishing, shopping, restaurants, Cherry Grove, The Pines, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Long Island MacArthur Airport - 100 Arrival Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779, (~4.9 miles away from the ferry terminal)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Guest will need to pay a $40 concierge fee upon arrival before getting the keys, only cash will be accepted
- Please note the property is not suitable for mobility-impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in