Experience the best of Waterloo at this worry-free 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home with sleeping arrangements for 8! Nestled in the small town of Waterloo, this charming abode offers a four seasons deck, fire pit, and incredible location just 0.3 miles from the Waterloo Boat Ramp and Pickwick Lake. Whether you're exploring the lake and Tennessee River by boat, kayak, or jet ski, you'll love returning to this quaint home-away-from-home after a day of waterfront activities!
Bedroom 1: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Step into this quiet reprieve to discover all of the comforts of home, including central heating and air conditioning, wireless internet access, and a flat-screen Smart TV. Kick back and relax in the plush sofa to watch your favorite shows!
Cooking endeavors await in the well-equipped kitchen stocked with modern appliances. A charcoal grill is also available, making it easy to have a cookout! After all is prepped and ready, gather at the 4-person table or dine al fresco on the furnished deck. The dining table also has a leaf to add more seating!
As the sun sets, make s'mores and share stories around the fire pit before heading off to bed. The first bedroom houses 2 twin beds while the second and third bedroom provide queen beds, ensuring a good night's sleep. Additional sleeping is offered in the living room with a cozy sleeper sofa.
This adorable mobile home is less than half a mile from the Waterloo Boat Ramp, so you can effortlessly launch gear for a day of watersports. Speed across Pickwick Lake's sprawling 43,100 acres, where the Tennessee River also flows through. These are also prime fishing waters, so don't forget your tackle and bait!
For a day trip, make your way to the Lauderdale Wildlife Management area, offering over 720,000 acres of land for the Alabama hunter! For a day trip, go to Bankhead National Forest where you can hike and mountain bike.
If you're in need of a city fix, take a quick 30-minute drive to Florence, home to University of North Alabama and several historic sites like the Frank Lloyd Wright Rosenbaum building. While you're here, grab a bite at one of the many tasty eateries, such as Odette, 360 Grille, or Rosie's Mexican Cantina!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, a four seasons deck, patio furniture, a shared boat ramp, fire pit, charcoal grill, and more!
- If you’re traveling with a large group, check the availability of the neighboring property (Evolve listing number 382075) for 4 additional sleeping arrangements
- Amazing Waterloo Location - Steps to Pickwick Lake and the Waterloo Boat Ramp, plus only minutes to the Lauderdale Wildlife Management Area, Bankhead National and Florence!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Huntsville International Airport - 1000 Glenn Hearn Blvd SW, Huntsville, AL 35824, (~87 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No tents or campers permitted on the property without homeowner approval, violation of this rule will incur a $500 charge
- The number of people listed on the reservation must to reflect the number of people staying at the property. If people exceed the reservation limit guest will be charged $20 per person per night.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in