Grade 2 listed cottage sleeps 6+ in the centre of a lively South Hams village, 4 miles North of Kingsbridge. The Old School House retains its original features and character, offering space, warmth and comfort throughout the year.
The Old School House is in the centre of Loddiswell, but enjoys views over the surrounding countryside. We are within minutes of the village SHOP open 7-9, Post Office and the Loddiswell Inn.
• Walled garden overlooking the church: BBQ and dining patio
• Large living dining room (5*4m) with open fireplace,
• Snug sitting room with wood burning stove TV/DVD
• Fully equipped kitchen/diner with modern range cooker, microwave
• Separate kitchen extension with fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer.
• Fibre Optic WIFI, Smart TV, Google Chromecast, Jongo Bluetooth
• Double bedroom, 2 twins, and fourth walk though room with bunks
• 2 Bathrooms: Upstairs bath/shower/WC, and downstairs shower and WC
• Off street parking
Well behaved dogs welcome by agreement