*Please note that this property features exterior security cameras for guest safety. They do not face inside the home.*
Stay in elegant style at this spectacular 3-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental house. Set on the Point Pleasant Canal waterfront and just 3 miles from pristine beaches, this home promises a high-end coastal getaway for 8 guests. The fantastic seafood, great nightlife, beaches and boardwalks that Point Pleasant is known for are less than 5 minutes from this idyllic escape!
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: California King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Murphy Bed, Large Sectional Sofa
Impeccably maintained and fully stocked, 'The Beach House' is a canal-front house that promises an unforgettable Jersey Shore escape. The open floor plan and water views in the main living area create an airy space perfect for relaxation.
A floor-to-ceiling wall of windows looks out over the deck and canal, letting sunlight pour into the tastefully decorated living room. Recline on the quilted couch as you unwind with a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV with cable.
The elegant, fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a wine refrigerator, and expansive cabinets to hold all of your cooking needs. Pick up some fresh seafood from one of the local fisheries and whip up a decadent feast. Savor every bite of your meal at the glass-topped 6-person dining table, or at the 4-person table on the deck.
Mix your favorite drink and step outside to relax on the chaise lounge chairs along the deck as you watch boats go by on the canal. As the sun begins to set, gather around the fire pit on the patio to recount your rejuvenating day.
When you're ready for bed, make your way to any one of the 3 luxuriously appointed bedrooms. There, you can rinse off in the en-suite bathroom before crawling into your plush bed for a blissful night's sleep.
'The Beach House' will be hard to leave, but it's set just 3 miles from the Atlantic Ocean and scenic beaches! Jenkinson's Boardwalk fronts Point Pleasant Beach and offers a wide range of activities with an aquarium, arcade, amusement park, drinks, and dining. Manasquan Beach is 5 miles away, offering additional surfing and swimming opportunities.
Pick up some freshly made treats at the award-winning Mueller's Bakery to pair with a bucket of clams or a fresh catch from one of the fish markets. Pack it up for a picnic while you watch the fireworks show every Thursday night throughout the summer. To try your hand at fishing, book a deep sea fishing charter with a local expert for a memorable experience.
Two miles from the house, the Point Pleasant Train Station can whisk you to New York City for a day of shopping, sightseeing, and Broadway shows. While you'll find great food and dining in the Big Apple, Point Pleasant has excellent seafood and energetic nightlife you won't want to miss.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wine refrigerator, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs with cable access, an outside speaker system, free WiFi, washer and dryer, a furnished deck, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), gas heater, fire pit (wood not provided), driveway parking for 5 vehicles with additional street parking, and more
- Beautiful Point Pleasant location on the canal with easy access to Jersey Shore attractions at Point Pleasant Beach, Jenkinson's Boardwalk and Manasquan Beach, and also to New York City
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Newark Liberty International Airport - 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, (~55.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Guests will be responsible for any items damaged that cost less than $25
- This property features exterior security cameras for guest safety. They do not face inside the home
- There are also security cameras inside on the main level, but these will be shut off/covered prior to your stay
***PLEASE NOTE the property is not suitable for children***
- Please note firewood is not provided at the property. It is recommended you supply your own
- This house sleeps 6 guests in beds but can accommodate up to 8 by using the large, plush sectional sofa pieces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in