|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this lovely Condo:
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Short walk to the Beach! Walk a short 50 yards to Captain Dave's on the Gulf and the gorgeous Chateau La Mer private Beach.
3. Amenities: Low Density 2 story complex with Pool, Tennis Courts, 230 ft of Private Beach, community grills, lawn area, clubhouse and is Located on a long Walking/Biking Path!
4. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
5. Great location! Just 3 miles from Silver Sands Premium Outlets and only 2.5 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This lovely property is not available to parties of adults under age 25. No exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1100 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Chateau La Mer Condominums is a low density two story complex close to the beach between Miramar/Destin. It features a pool, tennis courts,outdoor grills, lawn area, clubhouse, 230 ft of private beach and is located along a walking/bike trail. Beach access a short 1 minute walk!
This 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo has a chateau feel with the vaulted ceilings. With a king sized bed and a sleeper sofa, this lovely condo sleeps 4. Private beach is steps from your door.
Convenient to the Silver Sands Outlets for shopping, and the fabulous Grand Boulevard Town Center with restaurants, art, movie theater and upscale shopping, plus the adventurous activities for kids at the Village of Baytowne Wharf. This location is loaded with enough activities to please your group!
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
We loved our stay at Chateau La Mer #1D! We have small children so being 50-75 yards from the beach was just perfect. The condo is decorated so cute and the kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need but you are with in walking distance from several restaurants so you may never need the kitchen. :) The customer service from Real Joy was great and the activities and money savings you get from their Fun Pass is awesome. We truly look forward to visiting Destin again soon and staying in this condo!
We would stay again.
Very nice clean condo. We had a great time. Location was great. The condo was fully stocked. Air worked great! Loved being close to the beach. The place was homey. We made family memories that will last a lifetime. We definitely will look this condo up when we return to Destin. Thank you for sharing!
The condo was decorated well. I felt at home in the surroundings. My two complaints are that the bed was uncomfortable and the coffee pot was not useable.
Chateau La Mer #1D was a wonderful place to stay. The condo was decorated fun and beachy. The space was perfect for just myself and two kids. I could see the beautiful blue ocean from the balcony. It is really a short walk across the street to the beach. Also across the street was Captain Dave's restaurant, which is on the beach with amazing ocean views and the food was delicious. I was really impressed with this condo, location, and price. I would definitely recommend this condo for a stay in Destin, Florida. It is not directly on the beach but you can see the ocean, hear the ocean, and only seconds from the sand and ocean.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.