* Please note that this property features only exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces *
Bring along the whole family for a retreat at this 4-bed, 2-bath house in Palo Cedro! Sleeping up to 8 guests, this vacation rental features a newly remodeled interior, fully equipped kitchen, a private pool, and a fenced pasture for horses. Clean and inviting, this home is located only 15 minutes from Shasta Lake, Mt. Shasta Ski Park, Lassen Volcanic National Park, and Redding.
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Upon arrival, enjoy a dip in the home's Pebble Tec pool! Dry off while sunbathing on the spacious deck with benches or head back indoors for refreshments. The fenced horse pasture is just a short distance away and features a water trough, along with plenty of tree shade and a pasture gate that's large enough to accommodate vehicle entry. You'll find plenty of parking for your horse or boat trailer in the driveway!
New hardwood floors lead you into the open-concept living area - where you'll spend most of your downtime. Large windows create a peaceful atmosphere, that's enhanced by freshly painted walls. Relax while watching shows on the flat-screen TV with a Roku device or unplug with a novel selected from the wall bookcase.
The fully equipped kitchen is outfitted with modern appliances, including 2 ovens, 4-burner gas range, ample cookware, and granite countertops - creating an effortless cooking experience during your vacation. Even enjoy at-home barbecues with the gas grill, located on the covered patio! When it comes time to eat, gather at the dining table to savor homemade meals.
Come nightfall, retreat to the master bedroom, complete with a California king bed, storage space, and an en-suite bathroom. Enjoy a quick rinse prior to crawling into bed for a peaceful night's sleep. The rest of the group can put themselves to sleep in one of the 3 additional bedrooms, featuring either queen beds or twin beds. All of the bedrooms have new mattresses that are encased in hypoallergenic SureGuard Mattress Encasements, along with tables, luggage racks, and ceiling fans.
Nestled on 3 acres of private land, this stunning Palo Cedro property provides guests with a bucolic getaway - where noisy neighbors have been traded for mountain views and fields of pasture. Wake up early to take in the sunrise over Mt. Lassen before strapping a saddle to your horse for a brisk morning jaunt!
When you're not lounging poolside or riding, head into Lassen Volcanic National Park - less than an hour away - for hiking, boating, and picnicking! Fall in love with this park's wildflower-freckled meadows, clear alpine lakes, and jagged peaks. With over 150 miles of trails to choose from, you'll never run out of areas to explore within the park.
For more boating, head to Shasta Lake, located just 25 minutes north. Bridge Bay features a boat ramp for those that brought along their own watercraft, plus boat rentals for those who didn't! After enjoying everything from fishing to waterskiing, refuel with a meal on the water's edge at The Cookhouse - where you'll get lost in the lake views as you dine on home-style cooking.
As fall transitions to winter, adjust your plans to include trips to Mt. Shasta Ski Park and Mt. Shasta Nordic Center - found an hour and 20 minutes north. Shred downhill runs or skirt across a blanket of snow on cross-country skis. No matter which form of the sport you choose, you'll appreciate this winter wonderland.
In addition to the incredible outdoor destinations, the home also features a close proximity to Redding's metropolitan luxuries! Only 15 minutes away, you'll find great restaurants, quaint shops, coffee shops, bars, and more. Make sure to visit the iconic Sundial Bridge and Turtle Bay Exploration park during your trip!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with Roku device, bonus room with puzzles and board games, central air conditioning, Pebble Tec pool, gas grill, fenced pasture, 6 vehicle parking spots with additional room for boat and horse trailers, and so much more
- Peaceful Palo Cedro location 15 minutes from Redding, 45 minutes from Lassen Volcanic National Park, 25 minutes from Shasta Lake, and an hour and 20 minutes from Mt. Shasta Ski Park!
- For a fly-over drone view video of the property, please reach out to Evolve
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Redding Municipal Airport - Redding, CA 96002, (~ 9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Horse friendly with no additional fee
- This property can comfortably sleep 8 guests in beds, but has a flexible maximum occupancy up to 10 for groups with children with guests supplying their own sleeping arrangements
- Please note that this property features only exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces and are used for protection of guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in